Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 05.11 Join the Newest Experiments

05.11 Join the Newest Experiments

Hey, Townshippers!

Ready to give a hand to Professor Verne? Here's how you join his experiments:

💡 Tap the lightning bolt icon in the bottom left corner of the screen to see the list of available tasks and rewards.
    💡 To finish the task perform certain in-game actions. You don't have to pick each task — once you perform the needed action, it'll be completed automatically.
    💡 Сollect the rewards in time — some are only valid for the four weeks that the Professor's Experiments event is on.

Happy gaming, folks!

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 11-28-2019 at 12:43 PM.

Thanks Anna . I am enjoying this event very much. Such a great idea, and I hope it will be repeated frequently! Well done guys for creating something different and fun for us in Township

I love the idea and how involving it is but I do not like that if you pay money you receive different, better prizes. Very disappointing!

While I can certainly understand that there will be some that complain because of the gold pass I for one do not feel compelled to buy it and am just enjoying the little bit of extra prizes I get with my day to day play. After 2 years I have to admit the game got a little stale for me even with the events. It’s additions like this one that reward players wether or not they pay that keep me coming back. Thank you to the devs for all the hard work and the exciting new aspect.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Hello, I was just wondering if there is anyway to find out which rewards only last for the month, obvs the perks, it says at the bottom of message board make sure you use them in time. I've had a bad experience of rewards expiring esp dealer coupons. It was so disappointing I dont want it to happen again or to anyone in my coop. If anyone has any info itd be really helpful, thanks.

For each of the rewards there is a pop up that appears when we press it. The pop up clearly says when the item expires at the end the "experiments" (event).

Unfortunately, once we collect it, that information is no longer accessible. Imo the rewards display design is the worst conceived part of this event. It would have been so simple to just leave the display as it worked before and just add the check mark to the ones already collected. Instead, they delete them from the rewards screen and dump them all into one great jumble in an entirely separate and completely unnecessary listing where we still can't get the explanatory pop ups for items already collected. So dumb. All that extra coding to leave us with less information than we could have had by simply adding the check mark to the first display.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 11-06-2019 at 06:23 PM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

On my Android phone I can access 'Perks', tap on the desired icon and read the full description including expiration, next level percentage, and points required to level up. I can't think of what more info I could need. Barb

We should not have to hunt thru tab after redundant tab to track down basic information.

The perks tab is another unnecessary and confusing feature. Why do I see only five? Some are collected, some are not, yet none are labeled as such. Odder still, there are more uncollected perks on the reward list so why have they picked out only two to show on the perks list? It's just so I'll conceived. Amazingly, it manages to be both over-designed and incomplete at the same time.

All that could have been eliminated by just adding collected info to the original reward list and left everything else on that one screen as it was. They could have completely eliminated the need for the other two tabs if there was a manager anywhere in the place who cared about wasting device resources.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 11-06-2019 at 08:29 PM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    We should not have to hunt thru tab after redundant tab to track down basic information.

The perks tab is another unnecessary and confusing feature. Why do I see only five? Some are collected, some are not, yet none are labeled as such. Odder still, there are more uncollected perks on the reward list so why have they picked out only two to show on the perks list? It's just so I'll conceived. Amazingly, it manages to be both over-designed and incomplete at the same time.

All that could have been eliminated by just adding collected info to the original reward list and left everything else on that one screen as it was. They could have completely eliminated the need for the other two tabs if there was a manager anywhere in the place who cared about wasting device resources.
    While it's hard to argue that there is not a small "clickfest" going on, sometimes it convenient because different people tend to look in different places for info.

As for listing just 5 "perks", there are actual only 5 unique ones, others are extensions of previous perks. For example, the "Generous Customer" appears 4 times, +10%, +20%, +30%, and +40%. Similarly "Spacious Barn" appears 3 times, +10%, +15%, and +20%. "Speedy Construction" only twice, and the remaining 2 ("Generous Market" and "Request Materials") only once each. Given that, the "Perks" tab is fairly compact and complete.

The only fault I've found with the event, so far, is the long wait time between tasks. Waiting 6-7 days seems excessive but I guess there's no one solution that would fit everyone's playing style.