Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 05.11 Join the Newest Experiments

Can anyone tell me where the devilish otter goes once you win it? I clicked on the prize once I earned it, and now I don't know where it is!

It’s a sticker. You’ll find it by opening the co-op chat, clicking the sticker button, and scrolling right to the end.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Thank you. I'm not in a coop, so I guess it is useless.

Does the gold PASS unlock all the prize for the one price when LEVELING up ?

This has been so much fun! I love that it gives overachievers even more challenges and those not racing can still do something fun! Thanks for another great idea. Keep it going

Yes, our co-op members have similar opinions, especailly those who don't have time or the wish to race.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelock View Post
    Does the gold PASS unlock all the prize for the one price when LEVELING up ?
    As soon as we buy the pass, it unlocks all the prizes on the top row. We earn each of these at the same time as we earn the basic prize underneath it, as we reach each point goal. We do not need to buy the pass more than once for this event.

It doesn't seem to have any relationship to the player's town level and is not affected by leveling up, if that's what you were asking.

Yes, alas, only good for one month😔 But boy-howdy WHAT A Month!! Life is sure gonna be tame when this is over!

Having lots of fun with the “experiments” and I did purchase the gold pass at the beginning. I’m a newb as far as playing the game so I’m curious if an event has been held like this before...
    The reason I’m asking is because when the event is over and my barn goes back to normal size... what happens if I’m over in my allowable barn items amount? Do items just disappear randomly or will I have to be prepared and downsize beforehand?

I am enjoying the experiments adventure very much. However one of today’s tasks is collecting artefacts. I was wondering if there is a substitute to this task as I have ready collected all the artefacts so that means I will not be able to complete the task!