Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: Professor vernes experiment! New event!!!

Quote Originally Posted by missy. View Post
    I ended up really enjoying this event. I was concerned that I wouldn’t be able to complete it in time, but I was able to.

I was away during the end of the event, and there were a couple of rewards I did not manually collect, so I hope they were added. Not sure whether they were or not. Overall, the event was great. The pace of the event was good and the rewards were nicely matched. I kept hoping to visit a neighbor and see their supercharged saucer sitting blazing on the helipad, but I guess that is only for when it moves. That would have been really cool visual effect, a turbo charged saucer blazing on the helipad.
    I would have liked to see that too. One town I visited had what I think is a decoration, and it was a saucer that would pick up a sheep and leave it hanging in midair. With that deco you could see the saucer flying our the town, and this player had, perhaps, four of them. It was cool.

Sorry I’m late in posting - thank Playrix for this event. Most everyone in our co-op purchased the Golden Pass. We enjoyed the tasks and loved the rewards. A very creative event - hope you bring it back again! Again many thanks!
    Sandy aka truck taz
    Level 186
    Co-op: Merry Musketeers
    At max of in-game friends but pending works well ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by missy. View Post
    ...I kept hoping to visit a neighbor and see their supercharged saucer sitting blazing on the helipad, but I guess that is only for when it moves. That would have been really cool visual effect, a turbo charged saucer blazing on the helipad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    I would have liked to see that too. One town I visited had what I think is a decoration, and it was a saucer that would pick up a sheep and leave it hanging in midair. With that deco you could see the saucer flying our the town, and this player had, perhaps, four of them. It was cool.
    Dunno whether you noticed it yet: we can see the flying saucer in other towns when we visit them. The upgraded one from the Prof-event, I mean (the one you noticed, Zealous, is the deco "First Contact", also very cute, and a great animation)
    - when you arrive, it comes flying by with its incredible green ray and then returns home, after having delivered something. Such a cute idea and change by Playrix (for a chan<g>e)!
    I keep getting distracted by following them, when I just came to visit shortly to shorten the heli orders wait time.

It only happens in towns that got the accelerator and saucer with the GP, is my impression, but there then every time you enter.