Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Professor vernes experiment! New event!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Florence3927 View Post
    I finished the lab event today. I earned the land expansion but I can’t find it in my town. I would appreciate some guidance.
    The "land expansion reward" is not new land but it allows you to buy a land expansion for "0 tools", that is, "free". So if you still have land to buy to grow your town, when you "buy" it the reward will be there. If you've already bought all the land available in the current game, the reward will be remembered and the next time they introduce new land, you will be able to buy it for free.

Hope that made sense.

Thanks for the clarification. I was looking forward to getting rid of tools. We’ll that didn’t work. LOL

I LOVE this event! I hope they do it again

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki Chan View Post
    I LOVE this event! I hope they do it again
    Me too...here's hoping

Ich finde das Event von Prof.Verne toll, aber dass man keine Belohnungen ab 1300 Punkten erhält, finde ich nicht OK ! Wenn man den Goldpass nicht gekauft hat.
    Dann kann man sich auch die täglichen Aufgaben sparen.

Quote Originally Posted by Blexen View Post
    Ich finde das Event von Prof.Verne toll, aber dass man keine Belohnungen ab 1300 Punkten erhält, finde ich nicht OK ! Wenn man den Goldpass nicht gekauft hat.
    Dann kann man sich auch die täglichen Aufgaben sparen.
    Korrekt, kann man.
    Das hat m.E. mit dem Gold Pass nix zu tun; dessen "Belohnungslinie" ist ganz rechts dann auch am Ende. Ansonsten:
    Das ist das erste Event seiner Art, und dass es an diesem Punkt "schon" aufhört, ist etwas, das eventuell (!) angepasst werden könnte in Zukunft - dann nämlich, falls die Entwickler zu der Erkenntnis kommen, etwas an dem Konzept zu ändern. Es gab ein paar Vorschläge hier, und sicherlich auch im Spiel. Das könntest Du auch machen, wenn Du eine Idee hast.

Andererseits gibt es sicher einige, die die ganze Zeit brauchen werden, und es ist durchaus OK, auf die auch Rücksicht zu nehmen - ohne dass man Angst haben muss, etliches zu verpassen.

I just want to say that I have really enjoyed this event. I received all awards before the last week's tasks even started. What I really have liked is the shorter build times and the additional coin payout of orders. Because of those 2 things I have been able to get caught up with all my factories.

I hope they do this again!

Gems & Cotton/Cloth

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    So...I just saw the new batch of events today. I'm super happy for those who bought the gold bass. I know they are enjoying it and that's great. I am incredibly thrilled that I did not. These last t asks are...special. Find 25 gems? k. I think not lol. Make 30 ingots and send them with ships? That's certainly not happening.

Also, the "use units of cotton in factory" task is not labeled correctly. According to the acheivements, a unit is a piece (ie. collect x units of wool). The task is labeled units of cotton, but it only counts the fabric. It's not counting units of cotton (it doesn't count a table cloth). So, to complete the task you actually have to use 30 bolts of fabric, and that's what it should say, rather than units of cotton.
    I have to get 100 gems and done even know how to get that many! I read in support that you can get them from sending planes, in the mine, and in trunks from islands... but you can also buy them. Haven't figured out how or where to buy them.

I thought I got credit for the cotton task when I've harvested the cotton and then produced and picked up the cloth from it...?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    I really enjoyed the event too but, when i saw the last batch of ongoing tasks, i was glad to be finished already lol!
    I guess the secret lab event from the email was to tie in with the gem task but it just made me laugh—repeat 14 times?!? That’s a lot of gems even if you do have some free boosters lol!
    What email? Repeating 14 times? I'm looking for help with my gems task (collect 100!)...

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy Roullier View Post
    I have to get 100 gems and done even know how to get that many! I read in support that you can get them from sending planes, in the mine, and in trunks from islands... but you can also buy them. Haven't figured out how or where to buy them.

I thought I got credit for the cotton task when I've harvested the cotton and then produced and picked up the cloth from it...?
    Hello Wendy

Have you received all of the event prizes? If so, personally, I would not stress over it, these don't have to be completed.

If not, I would not recommend purchasing the gems. However, to answer your question as to "where to buy them"...tap on the store and you'll see the gems at the bottom. Tap on them and it'll open up all the gems you have as well as the ability to purchase.

This link explains where you can get gems:

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...for&l=en&p=web

On the cotton...was it harvesting cotton from fields or the cotton fabric? If the fabric, then you have to use the cotton fabric. That means making other products that use cotton fabric as an ingredient. For example a shirt.
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 11-30-2019 at 07:11 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton