Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Professor vernes experiment! New event!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Three people bought the gold pass, so we collected 5, 5, 5, TC, then a fourth person bought so we said we’d stand down and let others grab it.
    You can only collect once from each purchase message, then once 10 people collect from one message, it goes away (like help requests do).
    Thank you for the explanation, Nevada

Question:

When the "upcoming" tasks show up in a week, do the current "ongoing" tasks go away? Or do we just get more tasks and can still complete this week's that we are currently working on?

So far I'm enjoying this!!
    Co-op name: Margaritaville!
    Town name: Jan's Village

If you buy the Gold Card you can expand the barn several times coming weeks. But wil the barn stay bigger AFTER this event is over? Or do we lose the extra barn space...... I think it is confusing.

I have understood many perks of golden pass are just like purple booster. Not buying as I have nothing to build.
    Cineville
    Clover Competitors, #CCRXHF
    Lvl 112, Animals 196

Quote Originally Posted by Adrianahofstad View Post
    If you buy the Gold Card you can expand the barn several times coming weeks. But wil the barn stay bigger AFTER this event is over? Or do we lose the extra barn space...... I think it is confusing.
    In the Mac version it tells us the barn expansion only lasts through the event.
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Try closing out the game and going back in, that seems to be resetting the “can’t buy” purchase for people... :/
    Tried that and uninstall/re-install but the gold pass is not working. It let me purchase it, gave 'your purchase was successful' any other tips or ideas to try?
    edit: repair ticket filed
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op

Quote Originally Posted by 505SunDog View Post
    In the Mac version it tells us the barn expansion only lasts through the event.
    Don't know what others versions show, but on iPad it explicitly says "Active until end of experiments." That is true of most of the boosters for this event. Most of the time it's still way better than the regular 24 or 48 hour boosters we get at the lab.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

I do not spend real money on the game so I can get Tcash by watching the video ads. If I bought the Gold Pass will the video ads stop?

Hi Cathy, I bought the gold pass and the ads stopped

Didn't expect that. I wouldn't have bought it if I knew this.
    Hope the ads will come back some day.

I like this event but I wish we could still see rewards after we have earned them instead of just the empty pedestal. This isn't a complaint, but meant more as a request or suggestion for improvement. Since the reward space is still there, it should be easy enough to keep the artwork, modified to show it was already collected. I've only collected two (so four items with top and bottom rewards) and have already forgotten what some of them were. I guess I ought to do a screen cap of the rest before I go any further.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 11-05-2019 at 08:02 PM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad