Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Professor vernes experiment! New event!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamy View Post
    I am so sorry for those of you not having a good experience, but in my opinion this is the best experiment this game has ever offered. Its just awsome to be able to achieve extra bonuses not normally offered unless you achieve in races or events. I sincerely hope this is not the last. Thank you playrix loving Proffessor Vern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    I agree with you totally. We are getting so many extras. I too hope they will keep this going, or st least repeat it as they do with events.

Unfortunately there will always be those that are not happy..
    All we have to do is play our game as we always do. Yes there will be some tasks we cannot easily complete, or complete at all without spending TCash, but this is the nature of the game.
    The daily tasks which change out everyday are enough to get you the prizes over the month, if you complete them.
    I just do as I've always done with gameplay. I check the dailies and that's it...then go in if I am notified I have something to collect.
    I too see it as extra bonuses we wouldn't normally have...and completing any task helps to build my XP thereby helping me to level up
    and get a few coins too...fir me this is a pure win win all round.
    Thumbs up for both of these posts. I feel you are spot on!

I've used the reward boosters (barn expansion and generous market) to 'finally' balance my barn inventory at the levels I want for each item. I also was able to clear the area where I wanted to place my School of Magic ahead of schedule. Thanks Playrix!

I also am enjoying this event a lot. I like the goodies, of course, but also feel the extra tasks add to the overall variety of playing.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

I love this event. I'm getting better prizes than I usually get in either the events or in the regatta. And there is no time pressure or competition involved. Because I know that I don't have to finish all the tasks to win all of the rewards I don't feel compelled to spend any money to complete or speed up tasks. I just play normally ... Now with a bit more daily interest. I would enjoy having this event repeat a couple times a year. Thanks Playrix!

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

I'd enjoy it repeating every month !!

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    I love this event. I'm getting better prizes than I usually get in either the events or in the regatta. And there is no time pressure or competition involved. Because I know that I don't have to finish all the tasks to win all of the rewards I don't feel compelled to spend any money to complete or speed up tasks. I just play normally ... Now with a bit more daily interest. I would enjoy having this event repeat a couple times a year. Thanks Playrix!
    I agree completely! I really wouldn’t mind if it were an ongoing part of the game.
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    I agree completely! I really wouldn’t mind if it were an ongoing part of the game.
    Ditto!
    Township Gus
    MacOS

This should be a permanent feature. The prizes I've won so far are well worth the £5.99

Good idea from Port Hope to use up free lab boosters that you feel are useless to complete the task. But I can't seem to be able to delete them from the board once they have been activated. I tried closing the game and restating but that didn't work.😕
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    Good idea from Port Hope to use up free lab boosters that you feel are useless to complete the task. But I can't seem to be able to delete them from the board once they have been activated. I tried closing the game and restating but that didn't work.������
    What are you doing to try and cancel your activated booster? There is a little cross in the top right of the booster to tap to cancel the booster. This only appears however if you have 3 boosters activated, if you only have 1 or 2 boosters activated the option to cancel is not there.

Ah, thank you Downton, I only had two activated I will put another one on. I rarely use all three slots and never dump them. Thanks for your help.
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017