Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Professor vernes experiment! New event!!!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    wow. That means, ONE player (who happens to be present) could also collect ALL 10 x 5 tc??
    in a coop where already only 10 of 15, 20, or 30 get something..?

if so, it's probably another case of "well meant" (and reaching the opposite)...

Or was that 1 x 5 for each of 3 bought gold passes? (still...)
    Three people bought the gold pass, so we collected 5, 5, 5, TC, then a fourth person bought so we said we’d stand down and let others grab it.
    You can only collect once from each purchase message, then once 10 people collect from one message, it goes away (like help requests do).
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

In a co-op if 10, if everyone bought the gold pass, you would collect 45tc in total (because you can’t collect from your own).
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

Thank you for your reply
    I understand some of the rewards are only active until end of experiments. I just want to make sure, will this new UFO heli decor gone/disappear after this event?
    Last edited by babybeemo; 11-05-2019 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    As far as we’re away it’s an optional permanent. You can click on heli and switch to the UFO skin whenever you want.
    Also, from how it seems to me in the rewards list, I can win the saucer skin for the heli pad, but have to buy the gold pass to get the saucer itself? Shouldn’t the saucer be available as a reward somewhere on the bottom level too? Maybe farther past the skin? I don’t mind working for it, but hate that I can’t win it as it is now without buying the gold pass.
    Town: Trickle Creek / #68TC4P
    Co-Op : Just the 2 of us / #JUSEU3

Now that I’ve overcome my anger because of the barn coupon not working, I think it is absolutely great! Especially as it lasts a whole month. And what nice prices! Wonderful! And little work to get the first rewards.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 136
    Platform: iOS

It looks like it you buy the golden pass you can collect all of the rewards -- those on the top row AND those on the bottom row.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

This is OUTSTANDING! Haven't enjoyed the game SO much in a long time! Great job Playrix! What awesome rewards!

The part i like best about this is there is no competition aspect....just collecting stuff for things you do anyway!
    The Tcash for coop members has the potential to stir up dissention in the ranks...since it’s just me and my baby town in my coop, i won’t need to worry about that though—even less so since i am still on strike against spending RL money lol!
    Since we can only get the skin for the helipad without the pass, maybe we will be able to get the flying saucer next time??
    All in all, thumbs up Playrix
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

I'm wondering about the UFO accelerator near the end of the reward list. If we earn that does the ufo skin fly faster?
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I'm wondering about the UFO accelerator near the end of the reward list. If we earn that does the ufo skin fly faster?
    That is what i assumed when I saw it. Hope we are right!

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)