Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Professor vernes experiment! New event!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lutka48 View Post
    I bought gold pass this morning and my video guy disappeared. I used to get 4 adds every hour. Not anymore.
    I hope he’ll be back.
    Lutka48 if it makes you feel any better players on the Mac platform don't ever get any ads.
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op

The way I'm understanding is that we get daily tasks & ongoing tasks that I assume we have all month to complete. I bought the gold pass did not lose ad guy. I'm really liking the "personal regatta" aspect of the event, I'm really excited about the helipad skin.

Quote Originally Posted by 505SunDog View Post
    Lutka48 if it makes you feel any better players on the Mac platform don't ever get any ads.
    Yup! On the MacOS game, we've never had the access to the video ads!
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    The way I'm understanding is that we get daily tasks & ongoing tasks that I assume we have all month to complete. I bought the gold pass did not lose ad guy. I'm really liking the "personal regatta" aspect of the event, I'm really excited about the helipad skin.
    specialj501 I completed all of the tasks showing with the exception of the balloon task in ongoing. You get new daily tasks, they show up first in line. You have to wait for new tasks to appear in the ongoing when you complete them. There's a message telling me that I have to wait 6 days to get new ones. Things might be different for your version of TS
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op

You are right Sundog, the ongoing tasks when completed are renewed every week.
    However I think you have the whole month to complete them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I like this event but I wish we could still see rewards after we have earned them instead of just the empty pedestal. This isn't a complaint, but meant more as a request or suggestion for improvement. Since the reward space is still there, it should be easy enough to keep the artwork, modified to show it was already collected. I've only collected two (so four items with top and bottom rewards) and have already forgotten what some of them were....
    Quote Originally Posted by Carole Sunnyside View Post
    You can see the rewards you have collected by tapping the "All rewards" button in the top left corner of the panel with the award pedestals, then tapping the "Received" tab.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    You can see them! In the reward section there is button with „all rewards“. After that there are two sections: received and not received ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Thank you. There it is right under my eyes and I don't even see it. Lol. The two items I'd already forgotten were the coins and tcash.
    Unfortunately, they don't keep their description there. F.e. I have a barn expansion and can't read anymore whether it's temporary.
    (I remember it's temporary, as it is an early reward, and I could guess it from the max. number in barn showing as green, but just as example - we have seen here questions that showed ppl hadn't even got it from the existing description, and I'm very forgetful, too ).

Edit: I just noticed the descriptions are kept in the Perks tab, which has a warning re. the perks being temporary AND shows what I have by a green checkmark. Nicely done (once found <g>).

Screenshot_20191106-085617.jpg

Edit-2: and tap item for more description:

Screenshot_20191106-094721.jpg
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-06-2019 at 09:15 AM.

Hi folks I have a couple of questions and I hope you can help me.

First, if we claim a regular reward but we have not yet bought the Gold Pass, and then in the future we buy the Gold Pass, will the gold reward connected to the regular reward we already claimed become available?

Second, I have not yet unlocked my zoo. My question is, some of the gold rewards are zoo card packs. Will I still receive those packs even though I don’t have my zoo unlocked? (Currently, when I help people with their zoo orders, I don’t get a card pack reward.) I don’t know where the card pack rewards are kept (in our inventories?) so I don’t know whether or not the zoo card pack gold rewards will show up for me. Since they look like they will be valuable at some point if I choose to open the zoo, I would like to know for certain that I’m going to get them If I decide to purchase the Gold Pass.

Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by missy. View Post
    ... First, if we claim a regular reward but we have not yet bought the Gold Pass, and then in the future we buy the Gold Pass, will the gold reward connected to the regular reward we already claimed become available?
    Yes, did so for me. thumbs up.

btw, I also thought at first, I must save up until I get to the rewards I really want, but it is an add up bar - I can collect everything on the way.

I can't answer your 2nd question, as I have my zoo open, and have all animals, although by far not all enclosures. So I can't use zoo cards, and usually don't get them anymore, but I see some ahead/coming in the bar here, too. For this situation, I expect them to be exchanged to something useful, when I get them, like doubles. But with no zoo at all... not sure, will be interesting to hear.

edit: yes, I just got the zoo card pack, and it changed via a double pack display to barn upgrade stuff (slabs and paint). As it tries to be helpful for you NOW, and not give you things you can't use, I doubt it will give you zoo cards to keep with an unopened zoo - cos it can't imagine, so to speak, you want to keep that option open for later. So, as you progress in the event now, you may become the one who can answer your question, missy.
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-06-2019 at 09:11 AM.

The zoo cards are a pack of doubles when you already have all animals.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 137
    Platform: iOS

Did anyone figure out how $5 gift for players purchasing the gold pass works? I think I, as a player, can only collect 10 total. So even if you have 15-30 members we can all collect from it. Some in my co-op purchased today & I collected & both are saying 3 left. This event is awesome although generous market gives a lot!!! Who ever thought we'd be complaining about too much being offered?! I'm near capacity even with extra barn space & about to start asking Raj for mining tools. Really excited for helicopter skin, tomorrow maybe