Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Professor vernes experiment! New event!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yasmine723 View Post
    Can someone please answer a question for me. After Professor Vernes contest is over do we get to keep our loading crates coupons and the coupons for the Academy or will they expire if not used. Thank you to who ever answers
    You will get to keep your coupons, boosters, etc.

All the perks (generous market, spacious barn, generous customer, speedy construction and requesting materials from co op) expire at end of event.
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Hola compañeros ,tengo el pase de oro y e activado el potenciador por el cual me dan el doble de monedas al hace los encargos del helicoptero y no me funciona:confuso:

Quote Originally Posted by hbv View Post
    Hi Kimberville, you can still upgrade your barn as usual, and get another reward for doing so...n have the elastic capacity for another two weeks. i upgraded my barn whilst on 60%, trying so hard not to fill it though!
    Just want to amend that my barn is currently +15% not 60, otherwise the information is correct.

One of the experiment tasks is to collect 5 artifacts for the museum but I've already completed ALL of the museum collections so what happens with the experiment task? Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Diane Sexton View Post
    One of the experiment tasks is to collect 5 artifacts for the museum but I've already completed ALL of the museum collections so what happens with the experiment task? Anyone?
    It will probably stay on the board till the experiments are over.

You don't need to complete all the tasks.
    I see now, you have been to the ither thread and got your answer

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    You don't need to complete all the tasks.
    I see now, you have been to the ither thread and got your answer
    Yes Thanks. I panicked. Lol

The tasks for the 3rd week of Prof Verne have just showed up. For me personally they are becoming more difficult. So I would advise people who haven't done all the tasks so far to try to do as many as possible now, because in the 4th week they could become harder and there will be less time to complete them.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    The tasks for the 3rd week of Prof Verne have just showed up. For me personally they are becoming more difficult. So I would advise people who haven't done all the tasks so far to try to do as many as possible now, because in the 4th week they could become harder and there will be less time to complete them.
    Some are not only becoming more difficult. They are impossible to do. For example the artifacts, when you already have collected them all. Very funny, Playrix.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 143
    Platform: iOS

I agree they are getting more difficult each week.
    Luckily we don't have to do them all. The dailies will get us through.

Understandable Dianne, hope you feel better now though ,