Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Professor vernes experiment! New event!!!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    What I assumed earlier was the Coop-upgrade task, which I find a bit bold to give, as it takes ages to get it done.
    But both are silly for a player w/o a Coop. Playrix should at least check not to give too many impossible tasks.
    I never had a Coop-upgrade task (so it must have been a ten-points one to finish within one day?).

What did you have to do to upgrade your co-op?

Quote Originally Posted by Marmicjan View Post
    I never had a Coop-upgrade task (so it must have been a ten-points one to finish within one day?).

What did you have to do to upgrade your co-op?
    No, it's an Ongoing task, and I didn't do it yet, as I need 3 x 31 tools or so still - see screenshots below -
    and I notice right now, I meant barn-upgrade, sorry! will go back to edit my posts.

My barn's capacity is much higher atm, even as the future upgrade, due to the event perks, so I really hope I get at least there, before the barn will shrink again!
    That will be soooo terrible! (and that alone is a reason that Playrix is looking forward to the END of the event and certainly will NOT offer it monthly <g> )

Screenshot_20191116-142607.jpg Screenshot_20191116-142643.jpg tap to enlarge

Last edited by _DD_; 11-16-2019 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    It seems we get different dayly tasks? I did not get the 7m-mining task but different tasks (disparch 2 ships, grow 35 trees, produce 3 baked patatoes).
    I got it today, might be that the daily tasks depend on one‘s town level
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Alexis View Post
    i purchased the gold pass but i still cannot get the reward?
    Which reward? did you do the corresponding task? what hinders you, precisely, any msg?

When I bought the GP, I got the rewards from that line also, up to the point of my points that I had made. It was rather at the beginning, but I still think it should work that way, yes. So, trying to find out where your problem is

Quote Originally Posted by Mousytrap View Post
    ...Have just done some mining and I've been credited with the "7 points" and completed the task. Must relate either to levels I went down or ore found...??? It would be nice if the task was a bit clearer!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    Hello Mousytrap, it‘s getting seven stars at the mining event (1 meter=1 star)
    Hi Mousytrap,

I don't know whether you had seen Monaco's reply in time, so adding it here - I had to think also, what it meant, although I had played the event yesterday, lol.
    Thankfully, the star symbol is unique to this event atm.
    And Playrix probably thought we'd know, as it's indeed explained in the description of the event (question mark top left in event window):

Screenshot_20191116-145736.jpg tap to enlarge

JIC: Always look for the question marks (esp. if you skipped the explanation)
    and tap on everything (except the Buy-buttons!)

Quote Originally Posted by missy. View Post

The pattern I see here is they get people to purchase the Gold Pass early. Then once players have purchased the Gold Pass, players are committed to getting to the max 1300 energy so that they will get the turbo saucer. At that point, the tasks become harder the further into the month we get. So a player could end up purchasing mining materials etc. just to complete tasks in order to reach the 1300 maximum energy. I did not purchase the Gold Pass, because I wanted to see if this exact thing would happen, and it did. I was hoping this event would be different, but this is more greed by Playrix.

My intention had been to see if I could make it to the 1300 energy, and at that point possibly consider purchasing the Gold Pass. But at this rate, I don’t see how I can reach the 1300 energy without spending a lot in mining materials, boosters, and other resources.
    I'm sorry for those that have not seen the benefit for buying the gold pass. A month of market booster & barn boost is awesome. Not to mention extra coin, we will be able to achieve 1300 bolts even if we don't complete so tasks even if you are not in a co-op or you are not a great helper.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Hi Mousytrap,

I don't know whether you had seen Monaco's reply in time, so adding it here - I had to think also, what it meant, although I had played the event yesterday, lol.
    Thankfully, the star symbol is unique to this event atm.
    And Playrix probably thought we'd know, as it's indeed explained in the description of the event (question mark top left in event window):

Screenshot_20191116-145736.jpg tap to enlarge

JIC: Always look for the question marks (esp. if you skipped the explanation)
    and tap on everything (except the Buy-buttons!)
    Thanks, will remember to check for question marks next time. Just didn't see any context in which to interpret it.

I had managed to accidentally find out what it was before finding Monaco's explanation.

Thanks to both of you.

I'm now hoping that the "ongoing" ones will still be there after Tuesday because there's two tasks aside from the co-op one that I don't think I will be finished by then.

I'm now hoping that the "ongoing" ones will still be there after Tuesday because there's two tasks aside from the co-op one that I don't think I will be finished by then.
    I asked the same question earlier Mousytrap, and Zimbelstern kindly answered me here - https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1591875 - that the weekly tasks do carry over to the next week

Thanks, will remember to check for question marks next time. Just didn't see any context in which to interpret it.
    You're welcome, Mousytrap. As I said, I didn't understand it at once either, and was just vaguely remembering finally that I had seen that symbol somewhere, just lately! lol - and one must admit, then it was a really easy task!

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    I love this event. I'm getting better prizes than I usually get in either the events or in the regatta. And there is no time pressure or competition involved. Because I know that I don't have to finish all the tasks to win all of the rewards I don't feel compelled to spend any money to complete or speed up tasks. I just play normally ... Now with a bit more daily interest. I would enjoy having this event repeat a couple times a year. Thanks Playrix!

I totally agree!

Prof. Verne's Experiment has created a lot of excitement within my co-op. Everyone is loving the rewards!
    I especially like that it is not a competition and I know those rewards will be mine if I complete enough tasks.

The Co-op Request task is impossible for those in a Solo co-op and that's unfortunate. However there is the opportunity for a Solo Co-op to use up any unwanted Co-op Request Boosters won in events or regatta's and just sitting in your lab. They should still count in the Use 7 Boosters Task
    Love makes everything grow more beautiful