Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 363

Thread: Professor vernes experiment! New event!!!

  1. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Yea, that was my point. I thought it was different, and I thought maybe someone else had the same thought. I already used it. But what I was hoping it was was free from population restriction too.
    I know that you had understood it at the time of your posting already, and I understand the frustration when coming from a different expectation. But you said "I don't know how I feel about it" (the "free" expansion), and I tried to emphasize the points (again) that could give you back the "being pleased about it"-feeling

    BTW, another thought is: it might be that there is another technical dependency in their program, which wouldn't allow - not so easily anyway - to "ignore" the population the same way as coins/the price. And it was so "clear" to them, that no-one had the idea even of mentioning it. (had a similar situation and discussion with Playrix about the Gold Pass losing its rewards for other members completely, when the Owner switches between Coops)
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-04-2019 at 01:09 PM.

  2. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by thruv View Post
    Gold Pass Totals:
    -1.8 million coins.
    -1600 of each ore type (generous market)
    -3 factories built that i couldn’t afford otherwise.
    -6 land expansions I didn’t hesitate to purchase.
    -roughly 700 Tcash (direct and indirect) ...
    I'm impressed that you thought in time of collecting this data for comparison, and thanks for posting it
    So, it is really the "result" of the prizes from the upper row of rewards only?
    And (another question of understanding/clarification, no contradiction (yet <g> )):
    The six land expansion also refer to the material/coins needed to buy them; there weren't 6 offered via the GP directly?

  3. #353
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I know that you had understood it at the time of your posting already, and I understand the frustration when coming from a different expectation. But you said "I don't know how I feel about it" (the "free" expansion), and I tried to emphasize the points (again) that could give you back the "being pleased about it"-feeling

    BTW, another thought is: it might be that there is another technical dependency in their program, which wouldn't allow - not so easily anyway - to "ignore" the population the same way as coins/the price. And it was so "clear" to them, that no-one had the idea even of mentioning it. (had a similar situation and discussion with Playrix about the Gold Pass losing its rewards for other members completely, when the Owner switches between Coops)
    Right. That's sort of what I realized when I got the reward. I was hoping there wasn't any sort of mechanism that firmly connected an expansion with population (I know it's like that in normal game play, but sometimes rewards come with exceptions).

    I was still quite pleased with how this event turned out over all. I did skip a number of tasks, but the ones I did didn't just earn me the reward. I also got valuable progress in my game which I may not have made with my own normal game play (ie. several factories got multiple upgrades and those would have waited if I hadn't had a task to make ingots) I really dislike games that have mini games that throw your entire main game off if you participate. This was not like that. Playrix did a nice job.

  4. #354
    I never got he heliport upgrade only the flying saucer

  5. #355
    I loved this new event. Pretty much everything about it. Being in a solo co-op, I didn’t find that particular task to be a hindrance whatsoever. I easily progressed to the finish line with a week or so to spare.

    The Gold Pass, although I didn’t buy it and won’t if they offer it again, is one of the best bangs for the buck I think I’ve seen in the game. Really a fantastic deal.

    The lone suggestion I’d throw out is to add a new, previously unseen deco to both tiers of play. This could of course take the place of something that, to me, was a bit “meh,” the co-op chat emoji. That emoji could easily have been a cute smallish deco to tuck in here or there. Would have been fantastic!

    I love the idea of “skins” and very much hope to see them created for many other things we are “forced” to buy in future events... not just this of Professor Verne but in general as well. Gives the game lots of staying potential!

    Job well done by Playrix on this one! A+ absolutely. Thanks for a fantastic month of play!

  6. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    ... I was still quite pleased with how this event turned out over all. I did skip a number of tasks, but the ones I did didn't just earn me the reward. I also got valuable progress in my game which I may not have made with my own normal game play ..
    Glad to see you liked it better then, and I think you made the best of it / how it was meant.

  7. #357
    I find I am missing the professor and his daily tasks.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

  8. #358
    I am playing on a PC. I do not have any of the events yet. Can you tell me why?

  9. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisme View Post
    I am playing on a PC. I do not have any of the events yet. Can you tell me why?
    Hi,

    That is because the Windows version of the game is separate from the mobile versions (Android, iOS, Kindle, on which this event was available on), and doesn't have all features yet. The events on Windows happen at different times than the mobile platforms, and some of them were not introduced yet.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

  10. #360
    I ended up really enjoying this event. I was concerned that I wouldn’t be able to complete it in time, but I was able to.

    I was away during the end of the event, and there were a couple of rewards I did not manually collect, so I hope they were added. Not sure whether they were or not. Overall, the event was great. The pace of the event was good and the rewards were nicely matched. I kept hoping to visit a neighbor and see their supercharged saucer sitting blazing on the helipad, but I guess that is only for when it moves. That would have been really cool visual effect, a turbo charged saucer blazing on the helipad.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •