Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Professor vernes experiment! New event!!!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ........They weren't "dismissive of other players experiences" in my opinion. And it's good now...
    Really? Well I guess all that matters is specialj felt they had in some way not respected the different opinions (experiences). Since they originally made the comment I can only assume that this was the case.

ETA Totally agree it's all good. Although it wasn't necessary IMO either, it was very nice of specialj to apologise
    Last edited by Downton; 11-09-2019 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Sorry DD, I think I must be a bit cranky myself today :)

I am not racing this week, so if anyone in a small co-op wants to invite me in to see if I get the 5TC gold pass gift, I can come see, then leave, then come back again and see if I could get it again. (I would only take it the once, to test, so you could still invite other friends in to collect on Monday if you wish/if it works.

It has been confirmed that you DO NOT need to complete EVERY task you’re offered to still be able to earn all the prizes.
    So, if you complete every single available task, you will end up with more points than the 1,300 on the prize bar.

The exact amount is unknown, however (guesswork from here):
    6 weekly tasks x 4 = 2,400 (assuming each is worth 100 points).
    3 daily tasks x 28 = 280 (assuming each is worth 10 points).

So in theory, we have the option to skip 1,380 points-worth of tasks.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

BabyJay was able to visit, collect 5tc from teammates message about Gold Pass, but only once. Returning after leaving and after getting kicked, the message says "received".

BabyJay really took a hit for the team

I'm quick with criticism for township but this event is a winner. Great job township. Hope we get more of this one.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    BabyJay was able to visit, collect 5tc from teammates message about Gold Pass, but only once. Returning after leaving and after getting kicked, the message says "received".

Thanks JayS That answers my question then. Now it will be interesting to see if any small co-ops get random strangers popping in to see if money is available. Maybe anyone with the flying saucer visible should set their co-ops to by request on Monday, especially if they intend inviting friends.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Thanks JayS, I thought that would be the case as we can only get it once from each coop member
    But looks as though we could go to several coops and get it from each one.

Did anyone catch what the 3 daily tasks were today (assuming they aren't different from level to level)?

One of mine zapped straight off the screen as soon as I went in because I'd already qualified for it...

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post

It has been confirmed that you DO NOT need to complete EVERY task you’re offered to still be able to earn all the prizes.
    So, if you complete every single available task, you will end up with more points than the 1,300 on the prize bar.

The exact amount is unknown, however (guesswork from here):
    6 weekly tasks x 4 = 2,400 (assuming each is worth 100 points).
    3 daily tasks x 28 = 280 (assuming each is worth 10 points).

So in theory, we have the option to skip 1,380 points-worth of tasks.
    Not sure whether everyone gets the same amount of points for their tasks but so far mine have been 1) daily tasks - 3 x 10 points = 30 points per day x 28 days = 840 points, and 2) weekly tasks - 2 x 100 points + 4 x 25 points = 300 points x 4 weeks = 1200 points, making in total (if the number of points stay the same all the way through) 2040 points.

So glad we figured out, no matter the route or if we skip tasks, we can still earn all prizes.

This really is the best event ever! Generous customer, spacious barn & market boost, plus double xp tomorrow?! It's like Christmas all month!!!! Hope they bring it back at least a couple times a year

Quote Originally Posted by Mousytrap View Post
    Did anyone catch what the 3 daily tasks were today (assuming they aren't different from level to level)?

One of mine zapped straight off the screen as soon as I went in because I'd already qualified for it...
    I think one was send 1 plane, the rest were different.