Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Professor vernes experiment! New event!!!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    If they made it similar to the regatta rewards, someone who joins the Coop after the "event" (here the purchase, in regatta reaching one of the Coop goals) will not be able to claim anything that happened earlier.

That was a change in regatta "behaviour", IIRC, so Playrix is probably aware also here of the possibility of "collecting" in the ways you described.
    Would be really interesting to see whether they didn't lock it.
    I don't think it would be worth their trouble to bother. New coop members would be able to scroll down thru the chat bar to see the gift messages so blocking them somehow would be a nuisance. Besides, there us still the 10 gift limit total so it's not like there is a huge opportunity for abuse in the middle of a regatta race. Right now, it would only really help for players who don't race.

If they were that concerned you would think they would set the gifts to expire the same time as the current race. Ours show and extra day plus.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by tofu21 View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up. I was tired and confused. Don't think I can finish that in time. My barn is taking ages to get all supplies.

Hopefully, even without finishing this task, I will be able to collect all perks.
    I haven't done the math since we don't know what the ongoing tasks will be worth. But if we get 3-10 point tasks a day that will give us about 900 points for the month. Even if you don't finish all your daily tasks, you should be able to finish a few of the higher point tasks throughout the month & get all perks/prizes

While I’m enjoying the new event, I do wish someone had told me BEFORE I bought the Golden Pass that the video guy would stop showing up. That’s how I earn most of my tcash. Now I have to wait 30 days for him to show up again. That doesn’t seem fair. I spend real money and lose a valuable resource?

Also, I wondering what happens at the end of this event when all that extra space in my barm disappears and my barn has all that extra stuff in it. I suppose I’m expected to sell it off just so I can have room for anything else. That also doesn’t seem fair. I work hard to make extra stuff or buy extra stuff from the dealer because I suddenly have extra room, then when the event is over, barn space is no longer available.

When you think about it, maybe this event isn’t quite as good as we think. I definitely won’t be buying that Gold Pass again. Learned my lesson the hard way,

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I don't think it would be worth their trouble to bother. ...Right now, it would only really help for players who don't race.
    well, they were concerned enough with hopping that they tried for a while to stop it. 2nd quoted sentence is probably right.
    But what I actually meant here was that they have programmed it already for one other, similar situation. So it would not be hard or time consuming.
    We'll hopefully hear on Monday, when the masses storm into Jay's Coop.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatjana Gaberc View Post
    I will notify members about remaining gift to see if they can collect and ask the other member to check her golden pass in message list.
    Just a quick FYI, there is a visual clue in the chat!

That little "Green Exclamation Point" that shows up either at the top or bottom of the chat window, you know the one that shows up when a member's "product request" has scrolled beyond your view. Well that exclamation point also shows up when there is a "gold pass gift" message FOR YOU!

If there's one (or more) with the 5T gift (collect button) available for you, tapping the exclamation point will help you jump to it. It really helps when you have a busy chat and the gift message has gone by. Pass it on to your co-ops.

_DD_ thanks, and yes, this is what I meant, especially since nowhere does it offer the option for us to purchase only the helicopter skin.

Barb, there is no option to only purchase the skin, so I thought my meaning was clear. Nonetheless, I have edited my post for clarification.

How do the two expansions work that are prizes? I have completed all my available expansions so do the coupons just hold somewhere until new expansions come up?
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    How do the two expansions work that are prizes? I have completed all my available expansions so do the coupons just hold somewhere until new expansions come up?
    It will be stored until the next new expansions are released & then it will give you that option in the purchase window. If I remember from the last coupon I had

Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    Yes. Like coupons for train and plain, by expansion you will be offered to use coupon.
    Town level: 130, all lands, buildings
    Zoo level: all animals
    Platform: android
    Fishdom: level 1010
    Playing since 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Completely disagree. It is true that not all players lose ads, but I do not believe that those who were getting ads 5 times an hour, then seeing a change to just 2 or 3 times a day or a loss of ads altogether after making a purchase is a coincidence.

Just as I respect your experience of keeping your adverts after purchasing something for real money. I also respect the experiences of other players who have had their adverts greatly reduced or vanish completely, immediately after a purchase.
    I need to apologize for earlier comment, downtown is correct that I should have respected others comments about their experience. It was a comment made in bad taste I think I was annoyed by something else in my life. Sorry