Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Professor vernes experiment! New event!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Russell View Post
    I do not spend real money on the game so I can get Tcash by watching the video ads. If I bought the Gold Pass will the video ads stop?
    I have also been very fortunate to get MANY videos every day since I never spent ANY money on the game. Yesterday, I bought the Gold Pass and I haven't been offered a single video since. Let's hope that changes back to the way it was!
    Township: Serenity Falls
    Town Code: 2ALMEV
    Township Level: 135
    Co-Op: Puffin Party
    Co-Op Tag: #PUFZZV

Bought the golden pass but it hasn't sped up construction of my zoo enclosure. Other than that, it's pretty awesome.

I've bought the Gold pass when the game first started on my Mac. After I completed the first reward the top line was still locked so I bought another pass. I've competed 6 other rewards and still nothing on the top line. I've written support with images of my purchase three times and still nothing. Not only am I upset about the money spent, but I am missing out on some rewards I've won that last the entire "experiment.

I already bought the pass twice when the game was minutes old and have gotten nothing on the top line of rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Try closing out the game and going back in, that seems to be resetting the “can’t buy” purchase for people... :/
    Last edited by Argus012755; 11-08-2019 at 03:43 AM.

Love this event! I know we do a lot of complaining (sometimes justified for sure) here so it’s nice to say thanks Playrix! You found a way to make money AND make the players happy! Promote that guy/girl!

I am enjoying this event, except that I don’t want to collect any of my rewards yet. Unfortunately, today a large bouncing arrow started showing up and won’t go away. It wants me to collect my rewards. Playrix, you can show the arrow to me once. But you don’t need to keep it bouncing there while I’m trying to play the game. I have tried going into the rewards and viewing them, hoping the arrow will stop bouncing and disappear. But that doesn’t help. I hope this “feature“ will be removed. Otherwise, I am enjoying the event—except, as others have stated, we cannot get the flying saucer unless we pay for it***, and that doesn’t seem quite fair.

***By purchasing the Gold Pass. Not by buying just the helicopter skin, as that is not an option.
    Last edited by missy.; 11-08-2019 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by missy. View Post
    ...Otherwise, I am enjoying the event—except, as others have stated, we cannot get the flying saucer unless we pay for it, and that doesn’t seem quite fair.
    I need clarification, Missy, you mean pay for the Gold Pass, right? There's no cost associated with the flying saucer except the purchase of the Gold Pass. Barb

What happens to your rewards in the Verne event if you were to go visit another co-op on Monday and then return to your old co-op? Do you have to start over? Would you lose any?
    Can you only collect the 5 t-cash one time?
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    .... There's no cost associated with the flying saucer except the purchase of the Gold Pass.
    well, that IS paying for it, or why not?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    well, that IS paying for it, or why not?
    I was confused by Missy's singling out the helicopter skin; of course buying the Gold Pass is a cost, just as I stated.

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    I was confused by Missy's singling out the helicopter skin....
    That was (the flying saucer, and) because there's the other part of the heli "enhancement" in the line that doesn't cost.

maybe clearer explained here (bolding by me):

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    ...Also, I agree this is a great gift and the event is pretty awesome I am bummed by one aspect. I can get the "Helipad Skin" easily enough but I cannot get either the Flying Saucer skin nor the Turbo Saucer skin without buying the Golden Pass. Bummer having the fancy new helipad and the clunky old helicopter flying from it.
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-08-2019 at 01:42 AM. Reason: added Charlie's post