Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Professor vernes experiment! New event!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    The TCash offer with the Gold Pass us only available to the coop you are in when you buy it.
    If you leave that coop you lose any remaining gifts and the pass is no longer active anywhere, including your original coop if you return
    Thanks Cuddz as well.

New weeks tasks looking much more challenging... Particularly the Coop one when not actually in a coop and the collecting windows one when I've been trying for DAYS to get windows for my CBs and only received 1

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    If you leave that coop ... the pass is no longer active anywhere, including your original coop if you return
    That is thankfully NOT the case. I returned to "my" smaller Coop yesterday and got the heli pad and the flying saucer today, the latter via the Gold Pass.
    So, the GP is still working.

ETA: Playrix' CS has meanwhile replied to my report that the GP stops working when leaving a Coop, just as Cuddz wrote.

BTW, a compliment to the grafix programmer of the flying saucer - such an elegant turn back when it has delivered!
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-15-2019 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mousytrap View Post
    New weeks tasks looking much more challenging... Particularly the Coop one when not actually in a coop and the collecting windows one when I've been trying for DAYS to get windows for my CBs and only received 1
    Funny, I thought when I saw the windows/glass task: They could have noticed I am selling them for days, so I don't want to collect any! lol
    But for the Coop- request* task (I assume?) they really could have checked... I think they didn't consider it necessary, as we don't HAVE to do any, and of course, they're trying to make us go "oh come on.." and do it nonetheless.
    In any case, quite a few new ones that appeared today!

* in a later post I mixed up Coop-request and Barn-upgrade task, sorry. Here I meant the Coop request-task.
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-16-2019 at 01:43 PM. Reason: corrected task description

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    To any small co-ops thinking of visiting each other to collect left-over TC......
    The person who bought the Golden Pass has to stay put.
    The chat message containing TC gift to teammates disappears if the person who bought the Gold Pass leaves the co-op.
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    LOL, yes indeed. I've reported it. (it might be logical, but I'm disappointed and hope for Playrix' ideas.) ...
    I've received a first answer from CS, which is unfortunately rather unrelated to my request and question, but contains an info about the Chat msg with the tc rewards for the other Coop members that I don't remember:

The message is only active for a limited amount of time - for 7 days (you can see the countdown at the bottom of the message window)
    So it runs out, even with unclaimed rewards, after 7 days? I think it should give a huge warning about THAT then, too.

Can anyone confirm the countdown or post a screenshot here, please?

I've received a first answer from CS, which is unfortunately rather unrelated to my request and question, but contains an info about the Chat msg with the tc rewards for the other Coop members that I don't remember:

So it runs out, even with unclaimed rewards, after 7 days? I think it should give a huge warning about THAT then, too.

Can anyone confirm the countdown or post a screenshot here, please?
    Confirmed. Screenshot_20191112-152730~2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Confirmed. ...
    IC - many thanks, Jay!

I don't remember whether I (as the one who bought the GP) could see the countdown. Probabky did, as I could see the little window with the golden "header" and how many tc rewards were left.

Anyway, this means indeed, one must have the rewards distributed w/in the Coop within the first week after the purchase.
    Which is only to think about in Coops with less than 11 members, as there are 10 tc rewards.
    They won't last/stay f.e. for the whole time of the Prof's experiments (several weeks).
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-12-2019 at 03:24 PM.

Funny, I thought when I saw the windows/glass task: They could have noticed I am selling them for days, so I don't want to collect any! lol
    But for the Coop-upgrade task (I assume?) they really could have checked... I think they didn't consider it necessary, as we don't HAVE to do any, and of course, they're trying to make us go "oh come on.." and do it nonetheless.
    In any case, quite a few new ones that appeared today!
    My coop one says - Send your coop members goods they requested in the chat: 50

Quote Originally Posted by Mousytrap View Post
    My coop one says - Send your coop members goods they requested in the chat: 50
    Same for me. It's the first time I've sort of felt punished for being a solo racer.

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    Same for me. It's the first time I've sort of felt punished for being a solo racer.
    Do you know anyone not racing willing to come ask for wheat ??. I have sent some bizarre messages via co-op invite box .......