Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Professor vernes experiment! New event!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    Some are not only becoming more difficult. They are impossible to do. For example the artifacts, when you already have collected them all. Very funny, Playrix.
    Agree, tasks should be possible for all players. My big town doesn't have all of the artefacts so could possibly complete the task, but my second town doesn't even have the museum. Very funny Playrix (not)
    Last edited by JJay; 11-19-2019 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca_eka View Post
    Hola compañeros ,tengo el pase de oro y e activado el potenciador por el cual me dan el doble de monedas al hace los encargos del helicoptero y no me funciona:confuso:
    Hello companions, I have the gold pass and I have activated the enhancer by which I am given twice as many coins as the helicopter orders and it does not work for me: confusing

I am sorry but I don't know. Am hoping that providing a translation will encourage someone who can help to answer.

Hola, no habla Espanol.
    Lo siento pero no lo sé. Espero que proporcionar una traducción aliente a alguien que pueda ayudar a responder

I don't know why it isn't working. Other people reported that the regular 2x coin booster and the bonuses from the event are additive.

One possibility - did she maybe activate the coin booster for planes instead of copters?
    Last edited by Mayfield; 11-19-2019 at 04:33 PM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca_eka View Post
    Hola compañeros ,tengo el pase de oro y e activado el potenciador por el cual me dan el doble de monedas al hace los encargos del helicoptero y no me funciona:confuso:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I don't know why it isn't working. Other people reported that the regular 2x coin booster and the bonuses from the event are additive.

One possibility - did she maybe activate the coin booster for planes instead of copters?
    No sé por qué no está funcionando. Otras personas informaron que el refuerzo de monedas 2x regular y los bonos del evento son aditivos.

Una posibilidad: ¿acaso ella activó el refuerzo de monedas para aviones en lugar de helicópteros?

Edited to Add reply from Cuddz
    This happened to me, I just did a full reboot and it was ok after that

Esto me sucedió, solo hice un reinicio completo y estuvo bien después de eso
    Last edited by JayS; 11-19-2019 at 06:10 PM.

Looking for an answer for team member. She hasn't bought the booster as yet and wonders if she would get all the rewards she has passed if she were to buy the booster now ? Thank for any help

First, I really, really like the Professor's experiments and gold pass! Second, there is one task that is worth 100 pts. that I will never be able to complete: 5 artifacts from mine and ships. Long ago I obtained ALL artifacts and my museum is completely full!!! I have unloaded many ships and dug many miles in the mine, but have never found a single new artifact, so this task seems very unfair to the users who have already obtained all artifacts. How are such users supposed to complete that task???

I am enjoying this event for the most part. I am not very pleased that one of the 100 point tasks is one that I, and I am sure many others, cannot achieve because we have already collected all of the artifacts for the museum.

Yes, this is also my complaint.