Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Professor vernes experiment! New event!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Do you know anyone not racing willing to come ask for wheat ??. I have sent some bizarre messages via co-op invite box .......
    Thanks, JayS, I hadn't thought of that. Barb

One of the rewards is a land expansion. I took it although I have all expansions already. It just disappeared and is not in the lab either. I thought I could keep it for a future expansion...
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 139
    Platform: iOS

"One of the rewards is a land expansion. I took it although I have all expansions already. It just disappeared and is not in the lab either������. I thought I could keep it for a future expansion..."

Sorry, Elvengirl, 'reply with quote' is just giving me the 'circle of doom' so I'll have to qoute this way for now. I have not expanded all of the available land but my coupon was not visible until I selected a plot of ground to open. It then appeared where the required tools usually appear, next to the required population. My guess, and it is only a guess, is that the same will happen for you when Playrix offers you a new expansion in an upcoming update. Barb

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    One of the rewards is a land expansion. I took it although I have all expansions already. It just disappeared and is not in the lab either. I thought I could keep it for a future expansion...
    Elvengirl, see my response earlier in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    Same for me. It's the first time I've sort of felt punished for being a solo racer.
    I don't even have the coop built but got the task. Too bad they didn't have alternate tasks available for those that don't have the coop or possibly the zoo. I should be OK point wise though as long as they don't have too many more tasks pertaining to the coop.

I just wish I was getting access to more people to help to get clovers.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Elvengirl, see my response earlier in this thread
    Thanks! I did not read the whole thread, so I missed this!
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 139
    Platform: iOS

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    That is thankfully NOT the case. I returned to "my" smaller Coop yesterday and got the heli pad and the flying saucer today, the latter via the Gold Pass.
    So, the GP is still working.

BTW, a compliment to the grafix programmer of the flying saucer - such an elegant turn back when it has delivered!
    Was it you that had the gold Pass DD... It's the person that posts the gift message that has to stay in the coop.
    I'm assuming it was another player as you cannot claim it on your own GP

The new weekly tasks (for me at least) seem a bit more difficult than last week's. I completed all of them last week so I'm not sure whether they carry on or whether they're deleted - maybe someone could tell me (Thanks ) But I'd suggest if you are going to miss a few tasks, that you try to do as many as possible now because the next ones may be harder and there will be less time to do them.

Also, it may be an idea to post here if you're in a solo or small co-op, and are looking for help with the co-op request task, so that people with baby towns, or who don't mind going visiting on Mondays, could try to help you - what I have in mind was something like the gift exchange on Valentine's or Friendship days which seems to work so well here.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    The new weekly tasks (for me at least) seem a bit more difficult than last week's. I completed all of them last week so I'm not sure whether they carry on or whether they're deleted - maybe someone could tell me (Thanks ) But I'd suggest if you are going to miss a few tasks, that you try to do as many as possible now because the next ones may be harder and there will be less time to do them.

Also, it may be an idea to post here if you're in a solo or small co-op, and are looking for help with the co-op request task, so that people with baby towns, or who don't mind going visiting on Mondays, could try to help you - what I have in mind was something like the gift exchange on Valentine's or Friendship days which seems to work so well here.
    They carry on. I didn‘t finish one of them, and it‘s still there. The weekly stay till the end of the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    They carry on. I didn‘t finish one of them, and it‘s still there. The weekly stay till the end of the event.
    Thanks for the info Zimbelstern