Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Professor vernes experiment! New event!!!

This is urgent. Can someone tell me what this task is for? Can't tell what to do! Screenshot_20191108-220324_Township.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by tofu21 View Post
    This is urgent. Can someone tell me what this task is for? Can't tell what to do!...
    Click on any task to get its description.

Screenshot_20191108-151442.jpg tap to enlarge

Here: earn 100 points in the current event at the Event Center (Bubble gum machine).
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-08-2019 at 04:18 PM. Reason: name of event corrected

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    It's an interesting question. For example, in a two person co-op, if one member has bought the pass, there will be 9 x 5 T-cash left unclaimed. They could invite friends to the co-op on Monday to collect a gift.
    If they made it similar to the regatta rewards, someone who joins the Coop after the "event" (here the purchase, in regatta reaching one of the Coop goals) will not be able to claim anything that happened earlier.

That was a change in regatta "behaviour", IIRC, so Playrix is probably aware also here of the possibility of "collecting" in the ways you described.
    Would be really interesting to see whether they didn't lock it.
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-08-2019 at 02:27 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    If they made it similar to the regatta rewards, someone who joins the Coop after the "event" (here the purchase, in regatta reaching one of the Coop goals) will not be able to claim anything that happened earlier.

That was a change in regatta "behaviour", IIRC, so Playrix is probably aware also here of the possibility of "collecting" in the ways you described.
    Would be really interesting to see whether they didn't lock it.
    Agree _DD_, but usually regattas and events are separate. I've only been playing for a couple of years, and for me this is the first time an event and a co-op have been linked.

It seems as though, if they haven't locked it by mistake, it could open the door to lots of people getting lots of free cash, or, if they haven't locked it on purpose, they're trying to promote this as an alternative to hopping.

I have no inside information, I'm just posting what comes into my head Will have to wait till Monday to see

It could be like joining a gold league co-op on a Monday to get a decoration which you weren't eligible to buy - lots of different possibilities......
    Last edited by JJay; 11-08-2019 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Click on any task to get its description.

Screenshot_20191108-151442.jpg tap to enlarge

Here: earn 100 points in the Prof. Verne event.
    Thanks for clearing that up. I was tired and confused. Don't think I can finish that in time. My barn is taking ages to get all supplies.

Hopefully, even without finishing this task, I will be able to collect all perks.

Thanks for clearing that up. I was tired and confused. Don't think I can finish that in time. My barn is taking ages to get all supplies.

Hopefully, even without finishing this task, I will be able to collect all perks.
    Earn points == maybe in the current Bubble Gum Machine event?
    Co-op name: Margaritaville!
    Town name: Jan's Village

Quote Originally Posted by JustJan View Post
    The points in the Professor Verne event and the Bubble Gum Machine event are separate and non-transferable between the two.

Agree _DD_, but usually regattas and events are separate. I've only been playing for a couple of years, and for me this is the first time an event and a co-op have been linked.
    hm, well, we get 2 event tasks in regatta quite often, right? but I wasn't trying to connect anything; I was just concluding from a situation (procedure? more technical view) that I see as similar.

I have no inside information, I'm just posting what comes into my head Will have to wait till Monday to see
    Me either, me too, and was confirming your earlier Monday-remark with "would be really interesting to see...".

Yes, definitely means the bubble machine event, had that one myself so I'm sure about it.

oh, sorry, I misnamed the "current event" from which to get the pts - of course it is the current Bubble Gum event!
    (Prof. Verne is the other, the one with the rewards; of course we can't earn reward from doing anything there, lol)
    I corrected my earlier post.

Earning 100 pts there would give you 10 lightning bolts added for your ''rewards line'" here.

Is still my opinion.

and tofu, there is still so much time, and there is much variety in the tasks, so I keep up hope also to get very far in this "month".
    BTW, it shouldn't be so difficult to get 100 pts with the Bubblegum machine event; if you get through to the bottom, I'd think it is done in one run.
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-08-2019 at 04:31 PM.