Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Professor vernes experiment! New event!!!

My concern is that I won’t be able to finish because I started quite late and I’m not sure if I missed any tasks or not. I don’t know how long this has been running. I have six upcoming tasks, plus the daily 3 (or less if it’s something I don’t do like the food event) and there’s 8 days left.

Quote Originally Posted by BillVille View Post
    My concern is that I won’t be able to finish because I started quite late and I’m not sure if I missed any tasks or not. I don’t know how long this has been running. I have six upcoming tasks, plus the daily 3 (or less if it’s something I don’t do like the food event) and there’s 8 days left.
    When the last 6 ongoing tasks appear you will have all of them.
    So you can choose what you want you want to do.
    As so many have said you don't have to complete all tasks to get all the rewards, some have finished and those Last six aren't even here yet.
    Have a look through and do the easiest ones first, them progress from there.
    You can also do more than one task at a time.
    You can do this...Goid Luck
    Last edited by Cuddz; 11-25-2019 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Autocorrect typos lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    When the last 6 ongoing tasks appear you will have all of them.
    So you can choose what you want you want to do.
    As so many have said you don't have to complete all tasks to get all the rewards, some have finished and those Last six aren't even here yet.
    Have a look through and do the easiest ones first, them progress from there.
    You can also do more than one task at a time.
    You can do this...Goid Luck
    I imagine people have gotten all rewards already because they also did the three daily tasks as well. As I said, I came into it late, so I missed however many days of points. This is why I’m worried I won’t make it.

Don't worry, you can still do it without the daily tasks. The ongoing ones are enough to get you through.

I love this event! It's the best thing since Halloween was invented!

I wasn't even playing very much until I discovered this event. It's kept me playing ever since.

I really enjoyed the event too but, when i saw the last batch of ongoing tasks, i was glad to be finished already lol!
    I guess the secret lab event from the email was to tie in with the gem task but it just made me laugh—repeat 14 times?!? That’s a lot of gems even if you do have some free boosters lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    I really enjoyed the event too but, when i saw the last batch of ongoing tasks, i was glad to be finished already lol!
    Totally agree!!

I finished last week and a big *whew* when I saw this week's ongoing tasks. Soooo glad to be finished! And being Thanksgiving week there is no way I can play as much and wouldn't have been able to finish them.

I did opt-out of the Regatta for 2 weeks. I only have a certain amount of time that I can play and the rewards and fun of the event far outweighed anything offered in the Regatta.

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! this event. I like that it was challenging and yet I knew I could do it. GREAT rewards, boosts, etc.

So...I just saw the new batch of events today. I'm super happy for those who bought the gold bass. I know they are enjoying it and that's great. I am incredibly thrilled that I did not. These last t asks are...special. Find 25 gems? k. I think not lol. Make 30 ingots and send them with ships? That's certainly not happening.

Also, the "use units of cotton in factory" task is not labeled correctly. According to the acheivements, a unit is a piece (ie. collect x units of wool). The task is labeled units of cotton, but it only counts the fabric. It's not counting units of cotton (it doesn't count a table cloth). So, to complete the task you actually have to use 30 bolts of fabric, and that's what it should say, rather than units of cotton.

I agree, the Professor suddenly turned evil with this last batch of ongoing tasks. Some of them may not have been that bad had they showed up in week 1, but they are an awful lot to ask with only a week left in the event.

I don't understand why they felt the need to undo all the good feeling and instead leave us with a bad taste in our mouths over this event.

I finished the lab event today. I earned the land expansion but I can’t find it in my town. I would appreciate some guidance.