Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Professor vernes experiment! New event!!!

I was playing solo then switched to another co-op. The cash rewards won't follow to the other group even when not redeemed, right?

Quote Originally Posted by tofu21 View Post
    I was playing solo then switched to another co-op. The cash rewards won't follow to the other group even when not redeemed, right?
    Nope. The TC rewards only available in co-op where gold pass purchased while the purchaser stays and also (academic now with so little time left) only redeemable for one week

I finally got to the end so I'm pretty happy about that. Regarding the expansion itself, I'm not sure how I feel now. I was excited to get another piece earlier than I expected. But now I've learned that the expansion can't be used for the same reason my already collected expansion materials aren't being used: my population isn't high enough.

So, for anyone who might care, the expansion is free as far as materials and coins. But you need a high enough population to use it, like any normal expansion.

I don’t understand why there are no more rewards after you’ve reached the END of the rewards bar! The event continues to go and tally up your task achievements, even points! But why? I reached the end of the rewards bar 8 days BEFORE the end of the event!!! ... It seems redundant! Like it’s all OUT of rewards... long before it’s over! You’re still being credited points, but to what end? You’re not getting anything for them! What the heck?!!!

The professor's experiments

Its a shame this is coming to a end it's really worth keeping this on as a monthly thing like in another game I play very similar setup

Quote Originally Posted by D3M0N1C View Post
    Its a shame this is coming to a end it's really worth keeping this on as a monthly thing like in another game I play very similar setup
    If it wouldn't end, it would be a permanent thing, also cos it lasted one month. That can't be in Playrix' interest.

ETA: but it does sound, as if it will be repeated, doesn't it

Screenshot_20191203-100710.jpg tap to enlarge

Am curious to see what they will change next time....
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-03-2019 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    So, for anyone who might care, the expansion is free as far as materials and coins. But you need a high enough population to use it, like any normal expansion.
    I'd say it IS a normal expansion And it will still be there and free in regards of materials, when you've built up your population. You will then still be able to use your collected materials for the then next expansion.

You are right DD,
    I have one piece of land to do in the zoo,
    I'm not doing it yet till I see if we get one in next update for the town.
    Would rather use it for that, as I don't need it in the zoo yet.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeDraco View Post
    I don’t understand why there are no more rewards after you’ve reached the END of the rewards bar!
    I think this is o.k. I reach points in less then 3 weeks, but I play a lot. Also have some luck with high value task like bar upgrade at the start of the event, I was just 2 nails away. In my co-op all reach all rewords, some by the end of the event . So it is nice to give chance all players. I hope they will not change the event in the struggle for reaching points. This event should stay as event with good rewords and relax playing.
    All other events are much more difficult and they require more intensive play if you want to be among first three .
    Town level: 130, all lands, buildings
    Zoo level: all animals
    Platform: android
    Fishdom: level 1010
    Playing since 2016

What a scam

[QUOTE=Twilight Bookworm;1603523]The excess will stay in your barn, however, you will not be able to add anything additional from your fields, factories or trains. My advice...help others while you can and sell off anything you really don't need.
    (what I have been doing! )[surprice/QUOTE]

It was nice to play but what a surprice when the experiment closed. I bought the gold pas en upgraded my barn to 1620. Now the experiment is over, i wont be able to add anything to my barn??? My barn is still filled but i cant fill a train or plane before i go under 1420???
    Youre advice to help others to sell everything i dont need is worthless. Youre barn is allways to smal and why must i sell? I am not going to spend again some money beceause if i cant store it its totally worthless this way. My barn has 195 items to much that is blocking me from going on.