Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Professor vernes experiment! New event!!!

I love Prof Verne’s Experiment and the rewards it gives but I’m dreading when my barn returns to its old self! I’m able to help other people far more whilst the experiment lasts and my barn is expansive. It’s a shame it won’t last.
    Town name:Stella’s Place
    Town level:133
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR

In our Coop about half of the people purchased the gold pass. I don't think Playrix is too greedy here, the benefit is very good, large barn, a lot more coins you can get (within the last two weeks I had about 10 orders with more than 9.000 coins) and especially the barn upgrade coupon is great.

Contrary to someone saying fulfilling the tasks is too hard I have to say when you only do the daily tasks you already have about 900 of the 1.300 needed points at the end of the event. When the following Tuesday is coming, some players already will have reached the 1.300 points after only 2/4 weeks of the event.

I love it, the only problem I see is when they do this kind of event every 2nd month I will be tempted to buy the gold pass every time xD

Edit: Barn size curently 9.266 xD (normal 6.435)
    Last edited by Landwüst; 11-17-2019 at 11:12 AM.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Level 202 - Barn size 6.435
    Helpings / Sharings: 65.889 / 41.158
    Helicopter orders > 3.500 coins: 92

Zoo completed, be surprised

Coop: Hollandse Nieuwe II
    Code #HUPYQK
    Town / Players name: Holland / Micha

I try not to fill my barn to its capacity with the booster. Trying to stay close to your normal limit can be hard though with the market giving more as well.
    But so far I'm not that much above normal so I don't get stuck with a barn full and not being able to use it afterwards.
    Though I guess selling the extra at the end would be great fir the coins for everyone I just don't need them
    Just my way of playing as lower levels may need a different strategy.

Not sure if anyone has already mentioned it, but there is TCash to be won as well. Enough if you don't need it elsewhere to buy the gold pass each time if it is repeated. Which I sure hope they do

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    I try not to fill my barn to its capacity with the booster. Trying to stay close to your normal limit can be hard though with the market giving more as well...
    I too have tried to stay close to my normal limit but I have used the expanded space to hold the insane quantities of goods required to build the school of magic. I'm not sure how I ever would have managed without an expanded barn.

I also don't have my barn filled to its expanded limit. In fact, I'm still about 200 below where my next expansion would take me. That's even with buying the largest amount available from the dealer and all the tasks (both event and trains/planes) that are asking for an extremely large amount of crops. I do have all my community buildings built at this time so I keep minimal building materials. When they get high, I sell them.

So far it hasn't been that difficult to fulfill tasks except for the HOL. Can't get clovers when you have nobody to help. Several times today I got the message that "no friends need help". I have a HOL today (play 3 times) and I am stuck needing 3 clovers to play that third time. Might be the first daily task I don't complete if I can't help any friends and get the clovers in return.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I like this event but I wish we could still see rewards after we have earned them instead of just the empty pedestal. This isn't a complaint, but meant more as a request or suggestion for improvement. Since the reward space is still there, it should be easy enough to keep the artwork, modified to show it was already collected. I've only collected two (so four items with top and bottom rewards) and have already forgotten what some of them were. I guess I ought to do a screen cap of the rest before I go any further.
    In case you still didn't have an answer, if you go to rewards tab, there is a button that says "all rewards". Open that up and it lists all the rewards you have received as well as the ones you still have yet to get. Hope this helps.

I just earned the barn upgrade reward but I don't want to use it yet. I'm too close to getting it on my own. Do I have to use it or when I have my last few tools I need, will it let me upgrade that way? I did already collect it thinking it was like any other coupon and you could choose when to use it!! Forgive me if someone already answered this, 23 pages are a bit daunting to read through.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberville View Post
    I just earned the barn upgrade reward but I don't want to use it yet. I'm too close to getting it on my own. Do I have to use it or when I have my last few tools I need, will it let me upgrade that way? I did already collect it thinking it was like any other coupon and you could choose when to use it!! Forgive me if someone already answered this, 23 pages are a bit daunting to read through.
    Hi Kimberville, you can still upgrade your barn as usual, and get another reward for doing so...n have the elastic capacity for another two weeks. i upgraded my barn whilst on 60%, trying so hard not to fill it though!

Thanks for the reply. I am only 2 paints short and would have hated to have wasted all that time. I just jumped back to the game and upgraded - all my tools are still there!!!

Can someone please answer a question for me. After Professor Vernes contest is over do we get to keep our loading crates coupons and the coupons for the Academy or will they expire if not used. Thank you to who ever answers