Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Professor vernes experiment! New event!!!

Quote Originally Posted by picot.martine@gmail.com View Post
    J.ai gagne la soucoupe volante mais je ne la trouve pas et ne sais pas comment l'utiliser.
    Je crois tu peux le voir ici, dans Downton's post avec des photos: >>click<<
    HTH

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Now I just wish the Prof-event-window would open on the Task-tab, not the Rewards-Tab!
    Yes, yes, yes. When I open the event interface, I am nearly always wanting to look at the tasks. Also, not starting with the left most tab just feels so weird. This is one improvement they could make pretty easily.

I haven't activated the barn upgrade coupon yet. I'm saving it until the end when we lose all the bonus storage. I though it would ease the transition. If I use it now, I will just fill it all up.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 11-22-2019 at 03:30 PM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

I got all rewords ! Hope they will repeat event (but not too soon) and that the rewords will be as easy to get as this time. It is nice to have event just for fun. Also I hope they will keep price for golden pass low.
    All temporary perks are wonderful. They are very helpful and I hope I will be able to upgrade bar with tools by the end of event. This way I will be able to upgrade bar twice and it will ease the transitions as Mayfield say.
    Town level: 130, all lands, buildings
    Zoo level: all animals
    Platform: android
    Fishdom: level 1010
    Playing since 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    ...I haven't activated the barn upgrade coupon yet. I'm saving it until the end when we lose all the bonus storage. I though it would ease the transition.....
    I have several "Spacious Barn" boosters, which I always found dan<g>erous, although had good experience with it once. Now I am quite happy about them. I'm not holding back now already (love the duration of the event! and btw, the 20% more barn works on the new number also, of course), but it will get very hard "afterwards", I'm sure. My just "raised barn capacity" was at max already, lol.

Gold Pass Tasks

I just got the pass a week or less ago. I’m bummed that I won’t make it to get all rewards. Mainly the 225 points I can’t get because I have all artifacts and I race solo. On the image I attached, is there only six more tasks to come up? 78A5B40E-853B-4309-B5BE-857F219B7454.jpg
    Level: 145
    Town Name: Billville
    Playing since: November 29, 2014
    Friend Code: 6JXT3V
    Zoo Level: 45
    Devices: iPhone 11 Pro Max/ iPad Pro 11”
    Barn Size: 3735
    Mine Depth: 54,000+
    Money spent on Township: Lost track

Quote Originally Posted by BillVille View Post
    I just got the pass a week or less ago. I’m bummed that I won’t make it to get all rewards. Mainly the 225 points I can’t get because I have all artifacts and I race solo. On the image I attached, is there only six more tasks to come up? 78A5B40E-853B-4309-B5BE-857F219B7454.jpg
    BillVille, there's a really extensive discussion of rewards in this thread:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ent!-New-event!!!

The bottom line is that you can earn all the rewards even without those two tasks being completed. I race solo and skipped the co-op task and still finished the event today with all the rewards. With ten more days to go there should be plenty of time for you to earn everything. Don't forget you have daily tasks available in addition to the 'biggies' you show in your post. Barb

How do you switch from UFO skin to original? I touch the UFO but it only opens the orders map. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TwpHeavenly View Post
    How do you switch from UFO skin to original? I touch the UFO but it only opens the orders map. Thanks.
    On that screen (the orders map), look in the upper left corner. The icon there will take you to the skins screen.

Hi guys,
    New to the forum, been playing for years though. First off, love the experiments! I've finished it already.

First question, should I even bother doing the rest of the experiments tasks? Got over a week's worth of daily tasks and longer ones. On other events if you finish ahead of time and keep going you get those chests. Any chance of that here?

Second, Do you think the skins thing will have more options in future? Santa's slay would be a great helicopter replacement over xmas!

Look forward to hearing your thoughts, Nikki.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolle Robinson View Post
    Hi guys,
    New to the forum, been playing for years though. First off, love the experiments! I've finished it already.

First question, should I even bother doing the rest of the experiments tasks? Got over a week's worth of daily tasks and longer ones. On other events if you finish ahead of time and keep going you get those chests. Any chance of that here?

Second, Do you think the skins thing will have more options in future? Santa's slay would be a great helicopter replacement over xmas!

Look forward to hearing your thoughts, Nikki.
    Hi Nikki and welcome to the Forum.
    Judging by what other players who have finished (page 26 of this thread) have said, there's no extra reward for doing more. Think it's a case of do them if you want to. I'll only be doing those I almost complete accidentally during normal gameplay as I don't want the tasks to be harder next time the event is repeated.

Love your sleigh idea. There's a thread called wish-list for ideas that the Devs may or may not look at. Will edit to add link to it
    https://forum.playrix.com/forumdisplay.php?12-Wish-List