Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Professor vernes experiment! New event!!!

Oops..I'm Funny Farm at FUNHQW

I’ve been playing for a little over two years and this is by far the best event to date🤠

I totally agree Tomtown. Been playing two years also, and I've enjoyed this event the most by far. Its added excitement to my usual feeding and collecting routine. I wish it was something that ran alongside the game permanently. Next time it runs, I'd love a discount coupon for building a factory... Although, I'm sure that could cause some problem for those who have built them all already.

Just curious if anyone else has obtained the second UFO skin (can't remember if it said turbo or something and since I have it now I can't look back lol) it doesn't seem to go any faster than the original UFO or the helicopter, maybe a second? Not much considering it was one of the top prizes for the gold package, or is mine not working right?

I was wondering that as well. The concept of skins doesn't usually include changes in performance, but the name turbo does suggest faster. I think maybe it is just a fancier look, with the little square windows lighting up and the blue flame effect out the back.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

The accelerator on the flying saucer allows the saucer to have a pretty light(exhauce fumes) out of the end as it is flying over the town.

Quote Originally Posted by mselikeshockey View Post
    Just curious if anyone else has obtained the second UFO skin (can't remember if it said turbo or something and since I have it now I can't look back lol) it doesn't seem to go any faster than the original UFO or the helicopter, maybe a second? Not much considering it was one of the top prizes for the gold package, or is mine not working right?
    here it is:

Screenshot_20191122-105440.jpg

I seem to recall that someone posted earlier already that it doesn't go noticeably faster with the "accelerator". From the descriptions we gots now: maybe it is just pretending to be faster by the graphical changes/additions, and meant that way? (f.e. cos they couldn't find a good solution by programming)

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I find myself conflicted about this as well. I am sad that there will be no reason for me to do any more tasks the last few days, but also grateful that there is no reason for me to be in a hurry or to chase every point.

I also really like the way they spread out the tasks, because if they gave a new task as fast as we finished one, compulsives like me would have made ourselves nuts and finished some time in week 2 (and the even more seriously compulsive, maybe sometime in week 1).

This way it was a challenging but fun addition. I hope they bring it back again some time.
    I agree. Well said, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    ... I am totally good with the idea of the event pass for real money. I bought the gold pass and thought they really gave us a lot from it. I hope they don't raise the price for next time. I'd much prefer buying the pass than being bled to death 3, 4, 6 tcash at a go each time I splat on a red line or drive off a ramp. ...
    agree here as well, and definitely the discontent re that constant paying in some events! (the more with accidentally tapping somewhere)
    When seeing today's sale offer with just 30 % off I really share the hope for the GP price staying as is.
    BTW, in "earlier times" I got a whole PC game for the price of the GP - something Playrix also should consider.

Another positive note:

I am very impressed that my reward "Barn upgrade" (in the GP row) counted for my - so far - Ongoing task of a Barn upgrade, which can be seen in the pic in this post (shown when it wasn't fulfilled yet; now it's shown at the very right side of the remaining tasks, as the others).
    I really didn't expect that. :thumbs up:

tempFileForShare_20191122-144310.jpg

Now I just wish the Prof-event-window would open on the Task-tab, not the Rewards-Tab!
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-22-2019 at 05:52 PM. Reason: typo correction

J.ai gagne la soucoupe volante mais je ne la trouve pas et ne sais pas comment l'utiliser.