Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Professor vernes experiment! New event!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I like this event but I wish we could still see rewards after we have earned them instead of just the empty pedestal.
    You can see the rewards you have collected by tapping the "All rewards" button in the top left corner of the panel with the award pedestals, then tapping the "Received" tab.

I like this event but I wish we could still see rewards after we have earned them instead of just the empty pedestal. This isn't a complaint, but meant more as a request or suggestion for improvement. Since the reward space is still there, it should be easy enough to keep the artwork, modified to show it was already collected. I've only collected two (so four items with top and bottom rewards) and have already forgotten what some of them were. I guess I ought to do a screen cap of the rest before I go any further.
    You can see them! In the reward section there is button with „all rewards“. After that there are two sections: received and not received

3CD5CE99-9AB1-4C38-9222-958608340A9C.jpg
    43585706-157E-4BFE-A4D5-2E2FDFC6532A.jpg

Don't know what others versions show, but on iPad it explicitly says "Active until end of experiments." That is true of most of the boosters for this event. Most of the time it's still way better than the regular 24 or 48 hour boosters we get at the lab.
    In the Vernes' Experiment, there are two different barn rewards, both in the "Gold Pass Zone". 1st is a simple +10% extra space (I think there are actually three copies of this ending up at +20%) that only lasts until the end of the event. The 2nd is a "Free Barn Expansion" which I assume is a permanent upgrade to the next barn level, otherwise why is it listed differently. It appears in the same form as the "Free Land Expansion" reward.

So you have to be explicit in which "barn upgrade" you are dealing with.

PS: I am not going for either as the other rewards are not a big value to me, I have all the land, buildings, enclosures, houses, factories, etc. Faster construction is not going to do me any good. I'm saving my $5.99 (USD) for some fancy decoration / deal
    Last edited by cdosr; 11-06-2019 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Russell View Post
    I do not spend real money on the game so I can get Tcash by watching the video ads. If I bought the Gold Pass will the video ads stop?
    Cathy I just read this on FB Township Mobile: "I asked 5 people who bought it 4 lost their video guy one did not. I would buy the gold pass but the video guy gives me about 15-20 towncash a day and I’m not loosing it. I will never understand playrix punishing their paying customers"
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op

This morning I expanded my barn with a coupon I still had and I did not get the 100 experiment points. I thought it was because I used a coupon. But there is no other way to expand the barn! It is not a regular booster!
    Can anybody explain this to me?
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 143
    Platform: iOS

The other way to expand your barn is by saving up enough hammers, nails and paint. That's why I found this to be a fairly awful choice of task. It is pretty much impossible to do in a week for anyone who just did an upgrade and could be fairly simple for someone who was already close to upgrading.

I don't know if this task would count an increase done with a permanent barn upgrade coupon, but it does not give credit for increases using temporary boosters.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

The other way to expand your barn is by saving up enough hammers, nails and paint. That's why I found this to be a fairly awful choice of task. It is pretty much impossible to do in a week for anyone who just did an upgrade and could be fairly simple for someone who was already close to upgrading.

I don't know if this task would count an increase done with a permanent barn upgrade coupon, but it does not give credit for increases using temporary boosters.
    NOW I finally understand! I thought they meant just a temporary 20% expansion!
    And I agree with you: a horrible task, as I just upgraded yesterday!
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 143
    Platform: iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    You can see them! In the reward section there is button with „all rewards“. After that there are two sections: received and not received

3CD5CE99-9AB1-4C38-9222-958608340A9C.jpg
    43585706-157E-4BFE-A4D5-2E2FDFC6532A.jpg
    Thank you. There it is right under my eyes and I don't even see it. Lol. The two items I'd already forgotten were the coins and tcash.
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    NOW I finally understand! I thought they meant just a temporary 20% expansion!
    And I agree with you: a horrible task, as I just upgraded yesterday!
    Did too. I bet a lot of people were able to upgrade yesterday after opening their interseasonal chest rewards.

I don't understand yet how these "Ongoing" tasks work. It looks like we get 6 new ones every 7 days, but I'm not sure what happens to incomplete tasks from the week before. If they remain until the end, then I guess it might be possible to get parts for another upgrade in 28 days. I think mine usually take longer tho, as I need 48 of each material.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 11-05-2019 at 10:08 PM.
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by 505SunDog View Post
    Cathy I just read this on FB Township Mobile: "I asked 5 people who bought it 4 lost their video guy one did not. I would buy the gold pass but the video guy gives me about 15-20 towncash a day and I’m not loosing it. I will never understand playrix punishing their paying customers"
    I bought gold pass this morning and my video guy disappeared. I used to get 4 adds every hour. Not anymore.
    I hope he’ll be back.