Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Professor vernes experiment! New event!!!

I'm at a high level but it doesn't seem to matter.
    Today my tasks were 2 glazed bacon, 45 Carrots also overlapping with plane, and I didn't catch the third as it was completed before I went to look.
    On other days it has been 4 helis with the same 2

So just to confirm, what happens to the expansion offered if all of town has expanded and zoo? Does it interchange to zoo or only for town? Will it allow you to choose a new location in town or zoo to open up or will it force you to wait for developers to open up the land first?

Quote Originally Posted by crickt878 View Post
    So just to confirm, what happens to the expansion offered if all of town has expanded and zoo? Does it interchange to zoo or only for town? Will it allow you to choose a new location in town or zoo to open up or will it force you to wait for developers to open up the land first?
    My guess, and it's only a guess, is that, if you have expanded all possible land, you will have to wait for the next new expansion in a future update. The image shows a coupon so I would think it would just be stored with the others. Barb

I think Barb is right. It will be stored til you are able to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    I'm at a high level but it doesn't seem to matter.
    Today my tasks were 2 glazed bacon, 45 Carrots also overlapping with plane, and I didn't catch the third as it was completed before I went to look.
    On other days it has been 4 helis with the same 2
    I agree that level doesn't seem to matter. Daily tasks seem pretty easily doable for everyone (and generously easy for those of us at high levels). Thanks Playrix!!

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

I'm enjoying this event. Today was the first day I was anxious about getting all 3 of the tasks done.

For some odd reason, since this event started I am getting very few opportunities to help someone to earn clovers. And, of course, one of today's tasks was 3 HOL. I had no clovers waiting since I had previously used them so had to get 15 of them today. When I would go to see if someone needed help, I was only seeing 4 or 5 people at the most. I have always had way more than that. And, you can't always help if you don't have what they need! I finally got what I needed in the last hour to finish the task. What I did learn though is to not use the clovers up... there's a lot of this experiment left!

Now to get that barn expansion... I only need 2 hammers and of course am getting paint or nails on every train.

I don't have the zoo or co-op in my town and hadn't tried to get those rewards. Today I clicked on them to see what would happen. Since I don't have them, I was offered TC instead. I decided not to take it right now. Never know, I might decide to build them both with the increase in building times during this event. I did take the TC for the chat sticker that was available.

If you decide not to build them don't forget to take your TCash before the event ends or you may lose it.
    Most of the prizes are only active til the end if the event.

Oh, believe me, I won't forget! Too much TC for free to pass up.

Does anyone know where the expansion coupon is stored? I can't find it anywhere. Just earned it and want to make sure I know where it is. That's an important prize and I don't want to lose it.
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    Does anyone know where the expansion coupon is stored? I can't find it anywhere. Just earned it and want to make sure I know where it is. That's an important prize and I don't want to lose it.
    When you hover over the land you want to expand it shows up along with the population required for the expansion. If you already have expanded all the available land, I'm not sure where it will be stored.