Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Professor vernes experiment! New event!!!

Thank you for your help and restart the game several times and I stayed the same as long as the activation of double currency lasted, thanks from all forms

I have earned all the prizes in the experiment and there are still 9 days to go. Shouldn't there be prizes for completing every task. No incentive for continuing to participate in the experiment.

Ok, so nothing we can do about tasks done during normal play. I was just hoping for compensation. Maybe there'll be more rewards next time. Cos' that's a lot points going to waste. 🙁

Yeah I like the slay idea. There's a lot of ways you can go with this skins idea. Balloons, small planes, superheroes, hovercrafts, storks, drones etc. You can do it with buildings too. Like they do on gardenscapes during Easter, Halloween etc. But this stuff is probably for another discussion.

Yeah, I finished today as well without doing any tasks that pertained to the co-op since I don't have that built.

I think this was setup that no matter how you play the game, you should be able to get the 1300 points needed to get all rewards. I like that. I am still pushing on production of items to send planes/trains/helicopters because I am loving the extra coin bonus. I'm going to miss getting over 2500 coins for some helicopter orders! I've also built some factories that I've put off because of the quicker building times. Those 2 things alone have been worth the whole event in my opinion.

Sure hope Playrix does this again!

Finished collecting rewards today.

I was actually a little surprised that there aren't chests or something for all the points that can be won but have no rewards left to redeem.

I really did love this event. 😁

Why did we run out of rewards before the end of the month, collected all rewards and still getting task to complete

I was one of the lucky ones who finished with plenty of time to spare; I think Playrix got the number of rewards just about right. Many people have not finished yet and I bet some will struggle to earn all the rewards in the allotted time, I don't want to deny them the opportunity to gather all the rewards by insisting Playrix add more to keep me from being bored. In fact, I'm enjoying the breather, knowing I don't have to finish any of the remaining tasks. For example, yesterday I was tasked with earning 100 points in the current event. I'm not a fan of that game and have only played the tutorial in order to achieve points in an earlier Professor Verne tasking. I chose to ignore the task yesterday rather than play an event I don't enjoy.

I think some players will find it difficult to finish as it stands, so we don't want more tasks thereby making it harder.
    If players finish before events end then be thankful fir all the rewards we got.
    I think if we complain about time left over, it's more like Plarix to shorten the time rather than add more rewards.

I dislike that minigame too, but I played it yesterday because I still need points. But today we have it too and now the game is harder (and I hate it more lol) so I didn't complete it. I feel like I should be ok with the other tasks, but I had worked out my points and the daily tasks gave me a nice buffer in case I miss something (I have family obligations and its the holiday so who knows if there's time for games). Hopefully it will work out. But if not, I would be more disappointed if it were a cute, placeable, exclusive object I was missing out on (a land expansion is great though so no complaints).

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    I think some players will find it difficult to finish as it stands, so we don't want more tasks thereby making it harder.
    If players finish before events end then be thankful fir all the rewards we got.
    I think if we complain about time left over, it's more like Plarix to shorten the time rather than add more rewards.
    Thank you for this. I'm content with the pacing of this challenge (even if I don't end up completing it). i think it was also helpful to players like myself who hadn't played other parts of the game. I spent more time figuring out how the helping neighbors thing works. And it turns out that there are at least a couple other neighbors of mine who also needed neighbors to ask for help so they could complete their objective. So then we've helped each other by playing differently for this event (I rarely ask for help with anything and most of my neighbors are the same). Also I've added to my zoo and, while it is a goal on my list it's not a priority. So, it's nice to have made some progress.