Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast

Thread: Professor vernes experiment! New event!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tleeuwen View Post

It was nice to play but what a surprice when the experiment closed. I bought the gold pas en upgraded my barn to 1620. Now the experiment is over, i wont be able to add anything to my barn??? My barn is still filled but i cant fill a train or plane before i go under 1420???
    Youre advice to help others to sell everything i dont need is worthless. Youre barn is allways to smal and why must i sell? I am not going to spend again some money beceause if i cant store it its totally worthless this way. My barn has 195 items to much that is blocking me from going on.
    That was the extra 20% barn space that would disappear when event ended. I spent the last two days running helicopters. There was an event perk for extra coins plus used a boost for double coins. Made a few coins and got my barn back down to where it belonged. I took advantage of the extra barn space for the 30 days - stored ingots to upgrade factories and collected bldg. materials to get just one more Zoo enclosure. I usually don't have enough barn space for those items.

Anyway, those 20% barn boosts always go away. I like to use them in regattas when I do a crop task or 'feed animals' task, but always prepare to downsize before the boost ends.

Too late now for you to prepare ahead of time so all that is left is helping others, selling from barn or sending helicopters. The good thing is that the next time you will know and can prepare ahead of time.
    Co-op name: Margaritaville!
    Town name: Jan's Village

[QUOTE=tleeuwen;1604447]
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    The excess will stay in your barn, however, you will not be able to add anything additional from your fields, factories or trains. My advice...help others while you can and sell off anything you really don't need.
    (what I have been doing! )[surprice/QUOTE]

It was nice to play but what a surprice when the experiment closed. I bought the gold pas en upgraded my barn to 1620. Now the experiment is over, i wont be able to add anything to my barn??? My barn is still filled but i cant fill a train or plane before i go under 1420???
    Youre advice to help others to sell everything i dont need is worthless. Youre barn is allways to smal and why must i sell? I am not going to spend again some money beceause if i cant store it its totally worthless this way. My barn has 195 items to much that is blocking me from going on.
    I had to dispose of over 2000 items this morning. Got the final achievement for selling $10,000 in 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeDraco View Post
    I don’t understand why there are no more rewards after you’ve reached the END of the rewards bar! The event continues to go and tally up your task achievements, even points! But why? I reached the end of the rewards bar 8 days BEFORE the end of the event!!! ... It seems redundant! Like it’s all OUT of rewards... long before it’s over! You’re still being credited points, but to what end? You’re not getting anything for them! What the heck?!!!
    Sorry, but I see no logic in criticism over the end actually being the end. As others have said over and over, this event was designed to give as many players as possible the chance to earn all the rewards. That necessarily means that a lot of people would be able to finish early. I guess they could have just had our whole task screen disappear once we finished, but I bet some people would have complained about that too. It was simpler just to let it run. Personally, I enjoyed seeing the new tasks and laughing at the bad ones I didn't have to do. Some other players were making a goal of finishing every task, just for the sake of doing it. So, while letting the tasks keep generating and counters keep running bugged some, it was a good thing for those those with a different style of play.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 12-03-2019 at 03:36 PM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Gold Pass $5.99 - want to buy it again

Many players were happy to spend the money. I wan to buy it again. When will be the next gold pass event?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Sorry, but I see no logic in criticism over the end actually being the end. As others have said over and over, this event was designed to give as many players as possible the chance to earn all the rewards. That necessarily means that a lot of people would be able to finish early. I guess they could have just had our whole task screen disappear once we finished, but I bet some people would have complained about that too. It was simpler just to let it run. Personally, I enjoyed seeing the new tasks and laughing at the bad ones I didn't have to do. Some other players were making a goal of finishing every task, just for the sake of doing it. So, while letting the tasks keep generating and counters keep running bugged some, it was a good thing for those those with a different style of play.
    IMHO this was the coolest event Playrix has ever offered. I hope they offer it a couple of times a year without change! You can't please everyone. It was set up so that everyone had a good chance of completing all of the tasks. That means high level and/or very active players would probably finish early. No biggie. The expanded barn was a temporary perk and fully advertised as such. I sold off over 2000 items last night (so no morning shock for me lol). But while I had my super big barn I cleared every market and helped tons of people and earned 100+ clovers a day. How fun. But time consuming so I am ready for a break. I appreciate that this event offer lots of different avenues for success. It really was all inclusive for different styles of play. Great job Playrix!

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkus View Post
    I had to dispose of over 2000 items this morning. Got the final achievement for selling $10,000 in 10 minutes.
    I didn't have that much to sell, but got the next level of that achievement, too Funny!

Quote Originally Posted by tleeuwen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    The excess will stay in your barn, however, you will not be able to add anything additional from your fields, factories or trains. My advice...help others while you can and sell off anything you really don't need.
    (what I have been doing! )[surprice
    Ok...I had to chuckle over that comment...in bold up there...
    From your comment I would have taken it that you were a newbie...but given your barn size...You should most definitely understand the need to sell down to get barn space.

Yes, I guess it would be a surprise if one had not read the directions. The directions, in-game, specifically stated that the gold pass perks only lasted until the end of the event. There were even 2 posts about in here too:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...st-Experiments

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...rofessor+verne

Having the gold pass barn perk worked like one of the purple barn boosters...just on steroids...by lasting a month vs a couple days.
    That's a plus in my book. Selling off everything, filling orders, helping friends, etc. were ample avenues to help bring barn storage back under it's actual limit.

And like JustJan said in her post...

Quote Originally Posted by JustJan View Post
    ...The good thing is that the next time you will know and can prepare ahead of time.

And what Tarkus accomplished...

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkus View Post
    ...I had to dispose of over 2000 items this morning. Got the final achievement for selling $10,000 in 10 minutes.
    Wtg Tarkus!

_DD_ too!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I didn't have that much to sell, but got the next level of that achievement, too Funny!
    Congrats!

So in the next event send those:
    And watch your tcoins:

Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 12-04-2019 at 12:07 AM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by tat1973 View Post
    Gold Pass $5.99 - want to buy it again
    Many players were happy to spend the money. I wan to buy it again. When will be the next gold pass event?
    The Devs told us "soon", see screenshot here. We don't know more

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I'd say it IS a normal expansion And it will still be there and free in regards of materials, when you've built up your population. You will then still be able to use your collected materials for the then next expansion.
    Yea, that was my point. I thought it was different, and I thought maybe someone else had the same thought. I already used it. But what I was hoping it was was free from population restriction too.

Gold Pass Totals:
    -1.8 million coins.
    -1600 of each ore type (generous market)
    -3 factories built that i couldn’t afford otherwise.
    -6 land expansions I didn’t hesitate to purchase.
    -roughly 700 Tcash (direct and indirect)

I’d say the real value of this gold pass when comparing it to the other in store micro transactions is worth a few hundred dollars.