Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Professor vernes experiment! New event!!!

Don't worry about the artifact task. I wish I hadn't wasted time, tools, and platinum bars over it.

The event gives us way more task points to earn than we need for all the rewards. If you have done all the daily tasks and all the other Ongoing tasks, you should have enough points to finish even before next week's big tasks arrive.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

So, I've finished all the available tasks and collected the last reward. Is the 100 Tcash really the LAST reward?? 6 new tasks come in in 5+ days, not to mention the daily tasks. Will I get nothing for completing them??

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberville View Post
    So, I've finished all the available tasks and collected the last reward. Is the 100 Tcash really the LAST reward?? 6 new tasks come in in 5+ days, not to mention the daily tasks. Will I get nothing for completing them??
    It's sad to say but yes there really are no more prizes. Not even mystery chest lottery for collecting energy😢

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    It's sad to say but yes there really are no more prizes. Not even mystery chest lottery for collecting energy������
    lol, sweeties, never enough? if there were, we'd have more panic attacks for not getting "all available" in time.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    lol, sweeties, never enough? if there were, we'd have more panic attacks for not getting "all available" in time.
    You are roght, DD, we sure received a load of presents. Tomorrow I will collect the last rewards, and Yi am quite happy!
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 140
    Platform: iOS

I have just collected the last of the rewards and I have to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed this event. I do hope that it is repeated in its present format. Well done Playrix

Considering it is a brand new event...there was bound to be tons of ideas that could help make it an even better event.

I liked the idea of a dump button for the tasks that are not something we want or cannot complete. Then have it replaced with something different (preferably within 30 minutes).

Having to pay to get the top row...I agree...kinda stinks. But understand Playrix has to get their dough from each event.

The fact that everyone can complete the event (overall) at any level and with or without a co-op is a plus in my book. At first I did not think it would happen.

Overall...I give the event an A.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I find myself conflicted about this as well. I am sad that there will be no reason for me to do any more tasks the last few days, but also grateful that there is no reason for me to be in a hurry or to chase every point.

I also really like the way they spread out the tasks, because if they gave a new task as fast as we finished one, compulsives like me would have made ourselves nuts and finished some time in week 2 (and the even more seriously compulsive, maybe sometime in week 1).

This way it was a challenging but fun addition. I hope they bring it back again some time.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 11-21-2019 at 07:44 PM.
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Considering it is a brand new event...there was bound to be tons of ideas that could help make it an even better event.

I liked the idea of a dump button for the tasks that are not something we want or cannot complete. Then have it replaced with something different (preferably within 30 minutes).
    I don't like the idea of a dump button. I think one of the objects with this event was to encourage us to play parts of the game we usually neglect. I thought it was good we couldn't just keep dumping until we get something in our comfort zone. Doing a wider variety of tasks kept it from getting tedious. It seemed also that there was some strategy to their tasks. The week 1 task to help fill 100 train, zoo, plane requests generated clovers we would need for all the House of Luck tasks, for example. Especially since the point structure gives us the choice of skipping some tasks, dumping really shouldn't be necessary.

That said, I do think they should have had a better plan re the tasks a player literally could not do as part of their normal game play, like the chat help and the artifacts. Everybody should get the same number of doable tasks. They need to either omit that kind of task in future or have the software detect the conflict and offer an alternate task.

Having to pay to get the top row...I agree...kinda stinks. But understand Playrix has to get their dough from each event.
    I am totally good with the idea of the event pass for real money. I bought the gold pass and thought they really gave us a lot from it. I hope they don't raise the price for next time. I'd much prefer buying the pass than being bled to death 3, 4, 6 tcash at a go each time I splat on a red line or drive off a ramp.

The fact that everyone can complete the event (overall) at any level and with or without a co-op is a plus in my book. At first I did not think it would happen.

Overall...I give the event an A.
    I agree. This has been a great event.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 11-21-2019 at 07:58 PM.
    Play on iOS iPad

I love the new challenges here and in Mayor's races...keeps long time game players like me interested.