Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Professor vernes experiment! New event!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    Ah, thank you Downton, I only had two activated I will put another one on. I rarely use all three slots and never dump them. Thanks for your help.
    You're welcome Katville

Hi guys, one of my gifts from the Verne game is a sheep in a pink gift box, I pressed to collect but it’s not in my
    Storage box ( checked twice) and cannot be found anywhere in my town (also check several times). Where do I find my gift?
    Is it a known problem?

Vera, did you check in your co-op chat? It's a chat sticker, not a decoration. Barb

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    Vera, did you check in your co-op chat? It's a chat sticker, not a decoration. Barb
    No I didn’t, but I just have and it’s there, thank you so much I didn’t realise it was a sticker.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    I agree completely! I really wouldn’t mind if it were an ongoing part of the game.
    It wouldn't be much fun trying to keep up with regatta & experiments & events all the time. I'm trying to maintain 2 towns plus help my kids towns & my big team is starting to suffer. But repeating it every few months would be awesome! I have especially loved to market booster.

Quote Originally Posted by Mousytrap View Post
    My coop one says - Send your coop members goods they requested in the chat: 50
    sorry, overlooked your post last time I was here.
    I had that Coop-request task, too. Was a bit difficult in my current, small Coop, too, but cos my high lvl partner ranged between not needing anything and their barn being full, lol.

What I thought of earlier also was the Barn-upgrade task, which I find a bit bold to give, as it takes ages to get it done.
    Playrix should at least check not to give too many impossible tasks.
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-16-2019 at 01:46 PM. Reason: corrected task description

I am puzzled by one of todays tasks I have. It says "Score this number of points: 7" and there's a sort of triangular symbol with a star in it. (orange/red)

Can't for the life of me think what I am supposed to be scoring these points doing??? Is it somehow related to the mining event

(PS I've had one offer of a co-op to join so far but as far as I can see there's not many people helping each other in there so doesn't look good. Still a bit undecided whether I want to be in one or not and not sure what "solo racer" means or what a regatta is - apart from a sailing race, so lots of reading up to do I think)

Have just done some mining and I've been credited with the "7 points" and completed the task. Must relate either to levels I went down or ore found...??? It would be nice if the task was a bit clearer!!!!!
    Last edited by Mousytrap; 11-16-2019 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mousytrap View Post
    I am puzzled by one of todays tasks I have. It says "Score this number of points: 7" and there's a sort of triangular symbol with a star in it. (orange/red)

Can't for the life of me think what I am supposed to be scoring these points doing??? Is it somehow related to the mining event

(PS I've had one offer of a co-op to join so far but as far as I can see there's not many people helping each other in there so doesn't look good. Still a bit undecided whether I want to be in one or not and not sure what "solo racer" means or what a regatta is - apart from a sailing race, so lots of reading up to do I think)
    Hello Mousytrap, it‘s getting seven stars at the mining event (1 meter=1 star)
    Last edited by Monaco; 11-16-2019 at 09:44 AM.
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW

i purchased the gold pass but i still cannot get the reward?

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    Hello Mousytrap, it‘s getting seven stars at the mining event (1 meter=1 star)
    It seems we get different dayly tasks? I did not get the 7m-mining task but different tasks (disparch 2 ships, grow 35 trees, produce 3 baked patatoes).
    Last edited by Elvengirl; 11-16-2019 at 12:15 PM.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 140
    Platform: iOS