Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 363

Thread: Professor vernes experiment! New event!!!

  1. #91
    Senior Member JayS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Agree _DD_, but usually regattas and events are separate. I've only been playing for a couple of years, and for me this is the first time an event and a co-op have been linked.

    It seems as though, if they haven't locked it by mistake, it could open the door to lots of people getting lots of free cash, or, if they haven't locked it on purpose, they're trying to promote this as an alternative to hopping.

    I have no inside information, I'm just posting what comes into my head Will have to wait till Monday to see

    It could be like joining a gold league co-op on a Monday to get a decoration which you weren't eligible to buy - lots of different possibilities......
    Have invited three forummers to come decoration shopping on Monday. If they come they can confirm whether or not they can collect leftover gold pass tc

  2. #92
    Gold Member _DD_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,978
    Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Have invited three forummers to come decoration shopping on Monday. If they come they can confirm whether or not they can collect leftover gold pass tc
    Great!

  3. #93
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    hm, well, we get 2 event tasks in regatta quite often, right? but I wasn't trying to connect anything; I was just concluding from a situation (procedure? more technical view)
    Sorry _DD_, I didn't explain very well. Of course event tasks appear in the regatta. What I was trying to say was that it's the first time I've seen prizes for an event become available to co-op members who haven't participated in (that part of) the event. Not sure whether that makes any more sense than my original comment, but it will be interesting to find out

  4. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Have invited three forummers to come decoration shopping on Monday. If they come they can confirm whether or not they can collect leftover gold pass tc
    Looking forward to hearing what happens. Please let us know

  5. #95
    Gold Member _DD_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,978
    Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    ...What I was trying to say was that it's the first time I've seen prizes for an event become available to co-op members who haven't participated in (that part of) the event. ...
    I'm not sure I get it fully yet, JJ, pls help me: which prizes for an event do you mean?
    Not the 5 tc-"reward" for someone else in Coop buying the Gold Pass, or yes?

  6. #96
    A question: when I bought my golden pass (the second day of event) in the message appear offer for my my co-op members. Today stays in the message that is still valid 3 days and 22hrs and 2 gifts lefts. I suppose that 2 members can still get gift.
    The next weekly rewords come in 3 days and 14 hrs. Does this mean I will need to buy new golden pass for next set? Has anyone find any information if golden pass is valid to the end of the event ?

    Another member has also bought golden pass, I collect 5TC and the in the message list I can`t find her any more (I mean note about buying golden pass).

    I will notify members about remaining gift to see if they can collect and ask the other member to check her golden pass in message list.

    p.s. I didn`t have any problem with collecting rewords or getting points for done tasks. I have great fortune that I was waiting for 2 nails to upgrade bar and they came on time to upgrade bar and collect reword. Pure luck.

  7. #97
    I have not purchased the Gold Pass, and nor will I, as it will most probably mean the video ads will disappear.

  8. #98
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatjana Gaberc View Post
    A question: when I bought my golden pass (the second day of event) in the message appear offer for my my co-op members. Today stays in the message that is still valid 3 days and 22hrs and 2 gifts lefts. I suppose that 2 members can still get gift.
    The next weekly rewords come in 3 days and 14 hrs. Does this mean I will need to buy new golden pass for next set? Has anyone find any information if golden pass is valid to the end of the event ?

    Another member has also bought golden pass, I collect 5TC and the in the message list I can`t find her any more (I mean note about buying golden pass).

    I will notify members about remaining gift to see if they can collect and ask the other member to check her golden pass in message list.

    p.s. I didn`t have any problem with collecting rewords or getting points for done tasks. I have great fortune that I was waiting for 2 nails to upgrade bar and they came on time to upgrade bar and collect reword. Pure luck.
    Each time a coop member buys the golden pass, it gives up to 10 gifts of 5 tcash to other members. Once the 10 gifts from a purchase are collected, the notice goes away. Since my coop has fewer than 10 members, the notices are still piled up at the bottom of the chat queue, for example.

    I understood the gold pass to be an event long benefit. It opens up the upper tier of rewards so we get both the reward above and below the line as we pass each reward goal.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 11-08-2019 at 07:33 PM.

  9. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Russell View Post
    I have not purchased the Gold Pass, and nor will I, as it will most probably mean the video ads will disappear.
    Buying the pass had no effect on my video guy.

    I think it might depend on how often you were seeing him before. If you never spend money on this game and get video guy several times a day, he may disappear for a day or so after buying the pass, then you may see him only twice a day for a while after he comes back. One of my coop members had this experience, anyway.

    Still, the gold pass includes an extra 185 tcash, so it's not much different from 5 or 6 videos a day for coins or 1 tcash.

  10. #100
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJan View Post
    Earn points == maybe in the current Bubble Gum Machine event?
    Thanks, that worked!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •