Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Professor vernes experiment! New event!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 505SunDog View Post
    specialj501 I completed all of the tasks showing with the exception of the balloon task in ongoing. You get new daily tasks, they show up first in line. You have to wait for new tasks to appear in the ongoing when you complete them. There's a message telling me that I have to wait 6 days to get new ones. Things might be different for your version of TS
    Thanks sundog, that is what I was saying😎

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    Did anyone figure out how $5 gift for players purchasing the gold pass works? I think I, as a player, can only collect 10 total. So even if you have 15-30 members we can all collect from it. Some in my co-op purchased today & I collected & both are saying 3 left. This event is awesome although generous market gives a lot!!! Who ever thought we'd be complaining about too much being offered?! I'm near capacity even with extra barn space & about to start asking Raj for mining tools. Really excited for helicopter skin, tomorrow maybe
    Well, another observation. 4 people in our co-op bought the pass (so far). IIRC, the first 3 showed me varying numbers of "gifts left", 3, 2, and 1. When the 4th bought it, their chat gift says "9 left" (and I have the collect button). I checked the other 3, still in the chat, and they all say "1 left". So I'm assuming that it is the "co-op number", not my individual number, that is, 9 members of the co-op can still get the gift from the 4th purchaser.

Also, I agree this is a great gift and the event is pretty awesome I am bummed by one aspect. I can get the "Helipad Skin" easily enough but I cannot get either the Flying Saucer skin nor the Turbo Saucer skin without buying the Golden Pass. Bummer having the fancy new helipad and the clunky old helicopter flying from it.

Just wanting to confirm that the prize claiming for this new event doesn’t work like the regatta where, once a prize is selected, the regatta tokens disappear... With this event, one collects all the prizes along the linear path without the lightning tokens disappearing... as someone indicated above?... Meaning of course one can merrily claim away without fearing they won’t be able to claim something further down the line...

I’ve got multiple rewards to collect but want to do so only if I don’t need to worry about using the lightning tokens all up.

Many thanks in advance for clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by 505SunDog View Post
    You have to wait for new tasks to appear in the ongoing when you complete them. There's a message telling me that I have to wait 6 days to get new ones. Things might be different for your version of TS
    Yes, it appears that the "ongoing tasks" show up 6 at a time at the start of each new regatta in the season (+5d 12h, +12d 12h, +19h 12h, i.e, every 7 days).

I'd be interested in what happens to the current "ongoing" tasks since I have no prayer of completing 10 gold balloons before the next batch shows up, I refuse to spend 3T to open a Gold Balloon, it's the freebie or none at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle.One View Post
    Just wanting to confirm that the prize claiming for this new event doesn’t work like the regatta where, once a prize is selected, the regatta tokens disappear... With this event, one collects all the prizes along the linear path without the lightning tokens disappearing... as someone indicated above?... Meaning of course one can merrily claim away without fearing they won’t be able to claim something further down the line...

I’ve got multiple rewards to collect but want to do so only if I don’t need to worry about using the lightning tokens all up.

Many thanks in advance for clarification.
    Claim away, the blue bar keeps moving along to the next reward, you don't lose anything. Much like the "personal rewards" in the more traditional events, you claim the prize and keep moving to the next personal reward.

New Event

Playrix deserves a lot of credit for the new Professor Vern's Experiment Event. My only complaint is Gold Pass, and thats only because I can afford it
    I like the tasks. Unlike the regatta, it actually makes me want to play! Here I am, trying to use my phone less, and then Playrix shoots out an event too good to miss!

Syrup Task Products
    For anyone working on the Make 30 Products Using Syrup task in the experiment event, here is a list of things that need syrup to make:

SYRUP
    Brownie - 1
    Cheesecake - 1
    Eskimo Pie - 1
    Glazed Bacon - 1
    Jelly Beans - 1
    Lollipop - 1
    Pineapple Sorbet - 1
    Puffed Rice - 1
    Rose Sorbet - 1
    Peanut Butter - 1
    Cotton Candy - 1
    Last edited by Johnalex Zarco; 11-06-2019 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Was informed Peanut Butter & Cotton Candy also use Syrup :)
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Yes, it appears that the "ongoing tasks" show up 6 at a time at the start of each new regatta in the season (+5d 12h, +12d 12h, +19h 12h, i.e, every 7 days).

I'd be interested in what happens to the current "ongoing" tasks since I have no prayer of completing 10 gold balloons before the next batch shows up, I refuse to spend 3T to open a Gold Balloon, it's the freebie or none at all.
    Many of us are hoping that the ongoing tasks are available all month since it will take awhile to collect tools to upgrade barn & using the coupon doesn't work. That's tricky

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    Many of us are hoping that the ongoing tasks are available all month since it will take awhile to collect tools to upgrade barn & using the coupon doesn't work. That's tricky
    And I upgraded.my barn just before the event started
    It is wiser to light a candle than to complain about the darkness - Lao Tse
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 117/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    And I upgraded.my barn just before the event started

Sob! Me too, on Sunday.

Me too! Never thought I would have a reason to hold off!