Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Professor Verne

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    I do not understand. What are Perks? I bought the Gold Pass, expanded my barn (I still had a coupon) and received nothing, no 100 points that is. ....
    Just guessing, but it might be due to using the coupon. The game might not recognize it (erkennen oder auch anerkennen, da "umsonst"). Maybe ask them that...?
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-05-2019 at 11:09 AM. Reason: snap, Chiosnic :) if so, I think the help description didn't say it, but took it for granted that you'd use money....

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    Most prob I do not understand this event. The very worst thing that happened, though, is that there was a message in the co-op chat window that I bought a Gold Pass. I did not know this was going to happen. I do not wish my co-op to know such things. It is a breach of privacy.
    From what I've read on Facebook, (I haven't done this personally so can't confirm it), if someone in the co-op buys the gold pass members of their co-op (up to 10), can claim free T-cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiosnic View Post
    Maybe it doesn't like that you used a coupon? Waiting until midnight to see if opening our free balloon counts for my balloon chest task or whether we HAVE to buy balloon chests.

In the other thread it mentions that your co-op members will get 5 TC because you bought a Gold Pass, so I think they will be very happy! But I agree that you don't want them to know you spent real money.
    Did not know that! Ofcourse in that case co-op members may know!!

And yes, most prob Prof. Verne wants us to buy a barn expansion and not use a coupon ...

Quote Originally Posted by Chiosnic View Post
    Waiting until midnight to see if opening our free balloon counts for my balloon chest task or whether we HAVE to buy balloon chests.
    The free balloons do count!

Quote Originally Posted by mmatforum View Post
    The free balloons do count!
    Thank you!

I’m in a solo coop. Is there now pressure from other members in a coop to buy the gold pass so others can get the free 5 Tcash? If there is seems like Playrix is really trying hard to make people spend real money on the game.

In my coop, the four highest ranking players did buy it, the others did not (at least not yet). Nobody said anything to encourage this. All we did was thank the other player when we got the bonus. Even so, there may well be some kind of self imposed pressure to reciprocate once others start buying it.

I think for people who play a lot, the benefits may be worth it. People who don't play a whole lot (such as members not racing) may not benefit enough to want to spend the money.

I bought the pass this first time through just to see if it is worth it. I'm in a solo co-op and have everything in my town and zoo built. I won't be utilizing the expanded barn much. But the extra dealer/market aspects interest me plus the new skins for the helicopter. So we will see.

I can see where there might be pressure on a multi person co-op for everyone to buy a ticket. I hope that is not the case. IMO regattas put enough pressure on coops as it is.

OK so still figuring it out but I have so far found that the gold pass is worth the outlay but it's early days... I don't know how my coop members claim their gift.. As for expanding barn I'm yet to do so but have added the 10% and now have so much space it looks like I'm poor... Lol

I have bought the Gold Pass along with a few others in my coop.
    Some have not bought it, and that us their choice. No way would we put any pressure on anyone to buy it.
    How do we know their circumstances..we don't...could be they can't afford it.

Members of the coop claim their TCash in the coop. A message appears with a claim button... And 10 people can get the reward from each player that has bought it.