Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: question about items in production que and other things

Question question about items in production que and other things

Hi,

I'm fairly new to Township, having played for something like 10 days or so and I've come across a few "issues" that probably is my own fault.

I often find myself in the annoying situation that I produce the "wrong" goods. Not wrong in the sense that I don't need the goods produced, but wrong as in the order of which they are produced.

Ie: I need 9 bread and 2 pizza for the Zoo and I have 6 bread and 0 pizza in the barn , so I line up 3 bread and 2 pizza at the Bakery. I then accidently use one of the breads on a sandwich, because I needed that too, so now I'm 1 bread short for the Zoo and have to wait forever until I can get that final bread.

My first question, therefore is this: Is there a way to cancel a production order in the que or chance the order of the que? This iwould especially be nice for goods needed for timed things like the regatta og the airplane.

My second question: Is the a way to see in advance how many of each item is needed for the airplane before it lands?

My third question: Can I see the order book for the Zoo in my main city? it's quite annoying to zone in and out of the area to check what is needed?

Also I read on this forum that the 3rd train is a "must have". How the hell do I get 14.000 coins??? I'm always broke and the long production time on some items mean I rarely can send the helicopter out. I make the majority of my money by trains and airplane

sdust

Quote Originally Posted by sdust View Post
    ...My first question, therefore is this: Is there a way to cancel a production order in the que or chance the order of the que? This iwould especially be nice for goods needed for timed things like the regatta og the airplane.
    There isn't anyway to reorder or cancel items already in production, nor has Playrix shown any interest in adding that feature. My suggestion is to not load too many items into production while actively playing. Of course it's great to do that while the game is shut down to build up your basic items.

My second question: Is the a way to see in advance how many of each item is needed for the airplane before it lands?
    There also isn't any way to see the specific requirements for your plane. However, I use this spreadsheet from the Wiki to get an idea of the max requirement:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1116582730

My third question: Can I see the order book for the Zoo in my main city?
    Again, that currently isn't available although Playrix has been testing some similar ideas in Beta Tests.

Also I read on this forum that the 3rd train is a "must have". How the hell do I get 14.000 coins??? I'm always broke and the long production time on some items mean I rarely can send the helicopter out. I make the majority of my money by trains and airplane sdust
    The same way you get enough barn space for all your storage. Sorry, just kidding. Township is a game of patience and long-term planning but you will always find yourself short of something. In time you will have saved enough coins for your third train. Good Luck! Barb

We can see the zoo orders from town by tapping the board that says Info near the zoo bus stop.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    We can see the zoo orders from town by tapping the board that says Info near the zoo bus stop.
    Sorry SDust, Mayfield is correct. I thought you were talking about having to scroll down to the zoo bus stop rather than going into the zoo. Barb

Hi sdust. Welcome to the forum. I agree with what BJK said above, but I'd like to add a couple of bits -

You can't cancel orders so I tend to concentrate on one item till I have enough, because, like you, I've accidentally used the last one I needed on something else so many times , so using your example, I wouldn't load pizza till I had enough bread, or if it were overnight I'd make pizza first. And I try not to load too many orders at once, especially if a plane is due - unless I'm working on a regatta task - I try to keep factories clear till I know what the next plane wants, and then I start manufacturing other things.

I think BJK's link is from the new wiki, but personally I find this one about plane quantities a bit easier to read (I think it's from the old version of wiki, but the quantities seem the same) :
    https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Airport_Quantities
    Probably, because you're new, your orders will be at the lower end.

Not sure if this is what you meant, but you can see zoo orders from your town by clicking on the board next to your zoo -

Screenshot_2019-11-05-22-38-06_kindlephoto-1507216146.jpg

You see a screen like this -

Screenshot_2019-11-05-22-38-48_kindlephoto-1507308042.jpg

You can't fill orders from there, but at least you can see what you need.

Finally, 14,000 coins might seem like a lot, but if you decide you want it, spend some time concentrating on that - keep all your factories busy, long production items overnight (I think I read somewhere brown coats are quite profitable), and quick items when you have time to play for a while, and sell them. Same for crops - if you're online plant wheat - it's free so you always make a profit - and at night the longest growing crop available to you. Fill as many helicopter orders as possible but dump the ones that ask for ridiculous amounts and things you don't have, forget about trains and zoo orders because you get no coins or very few from them. The same goes for other things - if you're trying to build a community building, concentrate on sending trains, or to build a factory it's coins again.

Not sure if this will help because everyone plays differently, but hope you'll find your own best way to play and enjoy the game

I remember at the start the best way to get coins was either the helis, or, growing crops.
    Look at what crops are available to you and work out which gives you the best profit. Whilst wheat is good to grow and sell as you play, some of the longer timed crops will make more money fir you whilst you are away from the game.
    The longest growing crop you have is not always the most profitable, so have a look at them all.

Finding Balloons Question. How, Who, Times?

Hello. I'm fairly new and would like to know how to find balloons.
    1. Must we be friends to find a balloon?
    2. Do we have to like their page first?
    3. When can you get balloons? I am constantly going back to my friends pages and others who are not friends and don't often see a balloon.
    4. Is there a timeframe after you find a few balloons until they appear again? Do I need to wait several hours to go back and visit a page once I find a balloon?
    I'm having a hard time finding balloons on other players pages. I'm trying to reach a goal now and have been visiting other players towns all day and nothing. Any help and guidance is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

to find balloons, zoom out and make a quick scan of the township.

However, I gave up spending TCash on balloons a while ago - never seemed to get anything useful and was wasting a lot of TCash, better spent on other things

Tip...the Golden Balloons are always somewhere in the region of the helicopter pad.

Oh to answer your questions angred67

1..Yes balloons are found in your friends towns.
    2..No you don't have to like their page.
    3..There are 5 balloons per day. The first one is free, but the other 4 are 3tcash each to open. You can also give 5 to your friends per day.
    4..Yes, the time frame is 24hrs...they usually appear at midnight. Same time you get your bonus for logging in every day.

Hope that helps
    Last edited by Cuddz; 11-06-2019 at 06:11 AM. Reason: To make more understandable