Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Decor For Regatta

New Decor For Regatta

Just saw two new decos on Facebook. Both large. Chess Set and Fountain/Waterfall - lovely.

You can see the fountain in Ernies town (far right side of town).
    Level 163
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Thanks Nana. Looks like the dec Playrix said was from a previous regatta is indeed, as many thought a new one .

I managed to grab a screen shot

IMG_20191104_161420.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Thanks Nana. Looks like the dec Playrix said was from a previous regatta is indeed, as many thought a new one .

I managed to grab a screen shot

IMG_20191104_161420.jpg
    Interesting that even the FB spoiler only shows two of the five. THINK the fountainy / waterfally building is meant to be the hanging gardens of Babylon so am hoping for colossus of Rhodes, the Pyramids etc

I dunno, Jay. Doesn’t resemble any version of hanging gardens of Babylon that I’ve seen. And, what of the life-sized chess set? How would that fit in with Greek or Egyptian themes?
    Level 163
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

The oasis decorations are more Arabian than Greek or egyptian. The sheikh's palace & falconry were part of this theme last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    I dunno, Jay. Doesn’t resemble any version of hanging gardens of Babylon that I’ve seen. And, what of the life-sized chess set? How would that fit in with Greek or Egyptian themes?
    No idea Nana, just going by what support told Nightrook
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1574459
    Greeks v. Romans as chess opponents could give us some nice muscles to ogle though
    Really hoping the chess set doesn't have a giant pumpkin on top

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Really hoping the chess set doesn't have a giant pumpkin on top
    Thank goodness that the chess pieces look "normal", no pigs or cows

I see the giant chess set and think Alice thru the Looking Glass.

Nobody knows what the Hanging Gardens looked like, or even just where they were, but the earliest descriptions do include terraces and water.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Interesting that even the FB spoiler only shows two of the five. THINK the fountainy / waterfally building is meant to be the hanging gardens of Babylon so am hoping for colossus of Rhodes, the Pyramids etc
    It would be nice to get an ancient wonders of the world theme with the Colossus of Rhodes & the Lighthouse of Alexandria or even the Mausoleum of Halicarnassus

Downton, thanks for the screen shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I see the giant chess set and think Alice thru the Looking Glass. ...
    It made me think of the life size Wizard's Chess scene at the end of the first Harry Potter movie. Maybe I'll add it near my School of Magic.

ETA: Well, rethinking the 'Alice' idea, maybe Magnolia Township will eventually find a spot near her poppy fields for it.
    Last edited by BJK14; 11-04-2019 at 11:10 PM.