Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What should i prepare for professor verne?

What should i prepare for professor verne?

i really love this game, but i cannot find anywhere about the rules of the next incoming event professor V

i want to stock some items/gold/etc for the new event

tell me what to do or give me a link to let me see the detailed rules of this P.V event

thx for any replies!

yours rena!
    Last edited by Rena_the_fish; 11-04-2019 at 06:33 AM.

Hi Rena, welcome to our Forum!

I suspect that even the beta testers among us have not played this event yet (and otherwise it will follow).
    But at TownshipMobile FB it was in any case shared what rewards we can expect.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

Just surmising, but the pic on the event board when opened fully shows Trains, Planex and Helis.
    So maybe it is similar to the transport magnet idea...we send them off to get prizes rather than points.
    But I'm just guessing..so don't quote me lol

It also looks like barn expansions may be involved, either as a task or a reward. Either that or we learn to make it levitate.

Do you recognize the booster coupon with the four arrows? I don't remember it. It suggests something getting bigger. Free land expansion? Free barn expansion?
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Do you recognize the booster coupon with the four arrows? I don't remember it.
    That's a free land expansion coupon, there were some offered as rewards in events a while ago.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

If it's the Barn upgrade I hope it's a full one and not the silly one that lets you gave extra in the barn but then you can't do anything til you get back to within your normal limit...such a waste of time

I'm thinking that we do 'chores' for Prof Verne in the form of various different tasks similar to Regatta tasks but smaller and he rewards us with points, once we get a certain number of points per level, we get rewards . . . just my thoughts out loud . . . lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Hi Rena, welcome to our Forum!

I suspect that even the beta testers among us have not played this event yet (and otherwise it will follow).
    But at TownshipMobile FB it was in any case shared what rewards we can expect.
    Why would you mention that expected rewards are listed/shared on FB and not share them here?? Not all players have FB...just saying
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    That's a free land expansion coupon, there were some offered as rewards in events a while ago.
    Thank you. Not sure I've seen that one before.

Quote Originally Posted by WillowMist View Post
    I'm thinking that we do 'chores' for Prof Verne in the form of various different tasks similar to Regatta tasks but smaller and he rewards us with points, once we get a certain number of points per level, we get rewards . . . just my thoughts out loud . . . lol
    I think you may be about right. They could be giving Points for tasks we accumulate to earn rewards, similar to personal goals in other events. I hope they leave it at that and dispense with the competition aspect.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 11-05-2019 at 01:53 AM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

so everyone is a guess?
    ok let's find out a few hours later