Thread: ? about regatta points after being kicked

? about regatta points after being kicked

Hi I have a question. If you are kicked from a co-op in the middle of a regatta, do your task points stay and help that regatta or are they taken away too? You see, I had completed 5 tasks and had the most points when I was kicked for being too quiet in chat (really?!) and to be frank I want to make sure that everything I did doesn't continue to help the people who kicked me.

Hi,

When a player leaves (or is kicked) during an ongoing race, the points they earned stay with the co-op, they are not removed.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Sableu View Post
    Hi I have a question. If you are kicked from a co-op in the middle of a regatta, do your task points stay and help that regatta or are they taken away too? You see, I had completed 5 tasks and had the most points when I was kicked for being too quiet in chat (really?!) and to be frank I want to make sure that everything I did doesn't continue to help the people who kicked me.
    They keep your points BUT lose out as can get no further points from the rest of the tasks you can no longer do. Sounds like you're better off elsewhere. Communication in chat is useful to teamwork.

That is disappointing. Personally I don't think they should benefit from my contributions when I cant. That's not the least bit fair. Thank you for the info though.

Yea I tried communication. I talked to her about what she wanted from me and we agreed I would find a new co-op AFTER the regatta so I'm kind of pissed that she went behind my back and kicked me in the middle of it.

Yea I tried communication. I talked to her about what she wanted from me and we agreed I would find a new co-op AFTER the regatta so I'm kind of pissed that she went behind my back and kicked me in the middle of it.
    Sorry to hear that Sableu, not a pleasant experience at all . Don't let it put you off finding another coop, there are plenty out there with lovely people who will race, play and communicate in a way that suits you. As for the coop that kicked you, it their loss

Thank you Downton. One of the other players got kicked for sticking up for me so she made her own co-op and invited me. I guess I'll see how this goes. It was just a shock and the whole thing was stressful which made it more aggravating since this is just a game to me. I'm an active player but Im not willing to a join a facebook group just to remain in a co-op.

Thank you Downton. One of the other players got kicked for sticking up for me so she made her own co-op and invited me. I guess I'll see how this goes. It was just a shock and the whole thing was stressful which made it more aggravating since this is just a game to me. I'm an active player but Im not willing to a join a facebook group just to remain in a co-op.
    Yes I can imagine it was quite upsetting. So nice to hear another player at least stuck up for you . I don't blame you, I would not be pressured into joining FB for any game or co-op within it either.

Really hope it works out well for you and this other player in your new co-op. There is only me and one other player in our co-op, and she has become such a good friend. Makes these negative experiences a lot of us unfortunately encounter at some point worth it .

Yes, She's very nice and I'm glad I've got to chat with her more. I think this will work out nicely. I just wish we didn't have to start from scratch with the regatta. I almost had enough for the stonehenge item. Thank you for the encouragement.

Not a very nice coop you must have been in.
    I don't use FB at all so I'm glad my coop doesn't gave that stipulation.
    Glad you and your friend are getting along though, just a shame you lost out on Stonehenge.