Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Annoying Mafia Guy

Quote Originally Posted by AnimusXDX View Post
    second this. Rule 1: dump all orders that require ingots. Rule 2: evaluate each jewellery-only order, because same as for other heli orders - some of them are good, some of them are bad.
    That's pretty much my rule as well, except I'm not too picky about whether he offers 1 tcash or 2. I never built the jeweler but pick up pieces from Raja and from House of Luck sometimes. So, I fill them when I can, but I usually let them sit until I am working a regatta copter task.

Even tho I dump most of his requests, I don't find him annoying. I like his grumpy face.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 11-02-2019 at 06:03 PM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

I wish I knew what he wants all that jewellery for, he must have a lot of girlfriends (lol) I dump all requests for ingots and some when he wants jewellery depending what's on offer from him. I personally think he pops up far to much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tishtosh View Post
    I wish I knew what he wants all that jewellery for, he must have a lot of girlfriends (lol)....
    hm, didn't think of this before... not sure we want to know then! lol

I always ignored the mafia guy until I progressed to the higher levels. Now I buy jewelry from the dealer when I can and sell it to him for cash offers. I always dump him when he asks for ingots.
    Glad you are enjoying the game! Keep playing through the frustrating parts. It's about the journey not the destination.😊
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017

I only sell him jewelry if I have it made and he offers over 1,000 XP and 1 TCash otherwise he gets dumped.
    I don't buy jewelry from Raj either, I only use what I've made in the factory.
    I love the mine so I always have plenty of ore.

I sell only jewellery if it has high XP points as Cuddz mentioned.
    I use only jewellery that I got in house od luck, never buy it from dealer or made it in factory. Factory request to much ore.
    Thankfully jewellery for now is needed only in helicopter pad and I can wait to get enough stuff in House of luck.
    All ore I use for making ingots and for some factories (like kitchenware).
    Town level: 130, all lands, buildings
    Zoo level: all animals
    Platform: android
    Fishdom: level 1010
    Playing since 2016

Thank you for the interesting comments. I'm sure at one stage I had the chap wanting 3 ingots but still only offering one dollar!!! I'm not that hard up. I have 124 dollars in stock at the moment ready for when I need to renew Raja.

I don't have a Jewellery store yet. I need Candy Factory, Mexican Restaurant (both unlocked but not enough peeps), Furniture Factory and Shoe Factory before then.

Yes, the best tips for new players thread was the first I read and it was extremely useful. Some of it obviously didn't apply at that stage but it's the sort of thing I'll read again when I'm up a few more levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Mousytrap View Post
    Thank you for the interesting comments. I'm sure at one stage I had the chap wanting 3 ingots but still only offering one dollar!!! I'm not that hard up. I have 124 dollars in stock at the moment ready for when I need to renew Raja.

I don't have a Jewellery store yet. I need Candy Factory, Mexican Restaurant (both unlocked but not enough peeps), Furniture Factory and Shoe Factory before then.

Yes, the best tips for new players thread was the first I read and it was extremely useful. Some of it obviously didn't apply at that stage but it's the sort of thing I'll read again when I'm up a few more levels.
    Think twice about building the jewellery store ... I built it and nearly never use it, because I‘d rather use the ore for Ingots. One of the products needs 15 (different) pieces of ore. The first item (silver pendant) needs nine (!) silver ores...

All the jewellery I sell, I won at the HoL.

The chap now wants 4 gold ones and is still only offering 1 dollar