Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Piggy bank

Piggy bank

Don't need piggy bank
    It decreases interest to play the game

You don't have to use the Piggy Bank,
    It is a way fir some players to get TCash at the cheapest price.
    I quite like it...but..each to their own.

Sorry to bump this topic but I didn't want to start a new thread.

Now that the game activated the piggy bank against my will, all cash I am earning goes to the piggy bank. Does it mean I am forced to spend the money to open it or I will never receive cash anymore? because this is what it looks like to me as for now :/

no because it's t-cash that you wouldn't have earned before. they're not taking anything off you because you never had it in the 1st place.

Ohh okay, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    You don't have to use the Piggy Bank,
    It is a way fir some players to get TCash at the cheapest price.
    I quite like it...but..each to their own.
    Is there a way to disable the piggy bank? I don’t want to use it.

For discussions on the Piggy Bank, please see this post:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ght=piggy+bank

Every post concerning this topic was merged into one and contains all the questions and answers as well as the pros and cons.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyz91 View Post
    Is there a way to disable the piggy bank? I don’t want to use it.
    Just to answer your question, no there is no way to disable it.
    But as said before you don't have to use it. However if you do buy even the occasional TCash this us the cheapest way to get it.

just want to know why my piggy bank keeps disappearing when its full, i have to keep buying t cash by the other means which costs more, if this is just a way of making players pay more then i may have to quit playing, I'm not gonna keep getting screwed. I read something about it being on special offer, that's rubbish, once i start saving it should remain until I've collected it. It never disappears half full only when its completely full with 130. Don't like this aspect of township.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter lawton View Post
    just want to know why my piggy bank keeps disappearing when its full,....
    hi Peter,

in this post is a pic that shows that the Piggy has a countdown, below the piggy.
    It will vanish after that, and - probably - return at some point. When it re-appears, it will still have the formerly collected TC.

So, it doesn't - or shouldn't - vanish when and because full, indeed. But if you're interested in the sale, there's no advantage from waiting any longer, when it's full.

If you're sure it vanishes right after the Full-msg, you should report it from ingame, so Playrix can repair it.
    If it vanishes "after a while", then it's probably cos you didn't pay attention to the countdown.

I've seen such piggy (sale or called rewards) items in several of my games; and they all work this way.