Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: head hunting for new members

  1. #11
    I'm trying to figure out how to join in this ... My town is starting to come together.. thanks

  2. #12
    @Misdawn
    Are you trying to join a coop?
    Start a coop?
    What platform are you playing on?
    iOS, Android, Windows PC, Mac, Kindle?
    What level is your town?
    Do you play a little or a lot?
    This information will help you find a coop or players that are right for you.
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) , Silver Lake (Alana) Co-op : Stronger Together




  3. #13
    I don’t think it’s unethical, just extremely irritating if your good coopmates jump ship because of it
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

  4. #14
    FYI - I stopped trying to recruit new members, because of various reasons. Now I just visit to meet new people and have a nice chat. Don't have a regular home co-op.

    Doug
    Windows
    Level73

  5. #15
    Our Co-op is in a similar situation. We have 5 very friendly, giving, helpful, members,who enjoy participating in the Regattas. However, we've tried all the above mentioned ideas to get new members, with no success. There should be a way for Co-op's to communicate. It would be great if 2 small Co-op's were able to merge. Atm, there's no way of communicating with other Co-op's.

  6. #16
    We're a small, but close, caring, giving Co-op of 5 members. We too have thought about how much easier it would be for Co-op's to communicate with each other, to see if merging together builds a happier, stronger Co-op.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Imagine Town View Post
    ... It would be great if 2 small Co-op's were able to merge. Atm, there's no way of communicating with other Co-op's.
    There was a thread for that here in the forum - I'd say I have seen posts in it, too; no idea why it is empty&closed now.
    I guess you can start a new thread for the idea of merging and use Amoria's post as template.

    And if you do an advanced search with "merge" in the title, there are a few threads on the topic of "how to merge".

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Imagine Town View Post
    We're a small, but close, caring, giving Co-op of 5 members. We too have thought about how much easier it would be for Co-op's to communicate with each other, to see if merging together builds a happier, stronger Co-op.
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    There was a thread for that here in the forum - I'd say I have seen posts in it, too; no idea why it is empty&closed now.
    I guess you can start a new thread for the idea of merging and use Amoria's post as template.

    And if you do an advanced search with "merge" in the title, there are a few threads on the topic of "how to merge".
    If someone is interested in a merger, they should post in the Co-op Ads thread:

    Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Please post here if you are looking for new players to join your co-op, or you're interested in a merger....
    If they start a new thread, it will just end up merged or deleted.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •