Thread: Coins, Community Buildings

Coins, Community Buildings

More items that can be bought with coins, such as chests!
    Less time to finish buildings! I've had up to 3 sitting for over a week with not enough materials to even get one finished!

Quote Originally Posted by slacktown View Post
    More items that can be bought with coins, such as chests!
    Less time to finish buildings! I've had up to 3 sitting for over a week with not enough materials to even get one finished!
    Welcome Slacktown! One of the earliest and best tips I learned from forum members was to only attempt to build one building at a time so that the train provides materials in a more timely manner. Other great tips can be found in this thread:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...or-New-Players

Barb

If I built one building at a time, the progression in the game would come to a halt. To move forward you have to have these CB's placed and the game wants you to place more than one at a time. I have 4 unfinished & it's still asking me to place 2 more!

I promise you, the game does not grind to a halt if you build community buildings one at a time. I've built all mine that way and I have all cb for my level.

Apart from the first two at Level 5, they never give us more than one cb per level. Finishing one leaves you farther ahead than having three you can't finish because trains are bringing the wrong materials.

Apart from that stupid algorithm that still hasn't been improved in five years of people complaining about it, the greatest design weakness in this game is the competition between community buildings and zoo enclosures for parts. When players are still getting a new cb at every level, I highly recommend they forget about zoo enclosures for a while and save all their materials for the community buildings. By not building zoo enclosures, it means I can have all the materials ready by the time I level up and start the new cb.

Once we get to Level 60, the cb start coming only every other level, plus it takes longer to level up by then. At that point we also need only one of the three materials per cb, plus power tools from the tool exchange (except Windows). That's when it gets a bit easier to work on zoo enclosures again.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 10-31-2019 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slacktown View Post
    If I built one building at a time, the progression in the game would come to a halt. To move forward you have to have these CB's placed and the game wants you to place more than one at a time. I have 4 unfinished & it's still asking me to place 2 more!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I promise you, the game does not grind to a halt if you build community buildings one at a time. I've built all mine that way and I have all cb for my level.

Apart from the first two at Level 5, they never give us more than one cb per level. Finishing one leaves you farther ahead than having three you can't finish because trains are bringing the wrong materials.

Apart from that stupid algorithm that still hasn't been improved in five years of people complaining about it, the greatest design weakness in this game is the competition between community buildings and zoo enclosures for parts. When players are still getting a new cb at every level, I highly recommend they forget about zoo enclosures for a while and save all their materials for the community buildings. By not building zoo enclosures, it means I can have all the materials ready by the time I level up and start the new cb.

Once we get to Level 60, the cb start coming only every other level, plus it takes longer to level up by then. At that point we also need only one of the three materials per cb, plus power tools from the tool exchange (except Windows). That's when it gets a bit easier to work on zoo enclosures again.
    Thanks Mayfield, you explained it more clearly than I would have been able to. Barb

Slacktown, I rushed to build all my CBs when I first started playing and hit a similar stone wall, several buildings under construction with no way to finish them. Recently, building only one CB at a time, I found myself with enough materials for my last CB (the Pool Hall) but needing to increase a level before I could build it!