Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 30.10 The Newest Update is LIVE (iOS, Android, Mac)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post

PROFESSOR'S EXPERIMENTS

💥 Professor Verne is on the verge of a great discovery! Help him carry out his experiments and make a scientific breakthrough!
    🚁 Complete tasks while performing regular in-game actions.
    🎯 Score points and win awesome rewards.
    👑 Use the Gold Pass to unlock more amazing rewards.

Anna, all over the board people are commenting about this event but I wanted to address you personally as the Playrix Representative. Kudos to the Developers for a great new event! Many forum members have commented that they would like to see this as a re-occurring event in the future, I whole-heartedly second this wish. My hat is off to everyone at Playrix for this one. Barb

Do the rewards progress past 1300? I am on track to exceed that by the end of next week.

Hi Daniel, welcome to the forum.
    At the moment no they do not. But we gave no way of knowing if that will change.

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    Anna, all over the board people are commenting about this event but I wanted to address you personally as the Playrix Representative. Kudos to the Developers for a great new event! Many forum members have commented that they would like to see this as a re-occurring event in the future, I whole-heartedly second this wish. My hat is off to everyone at Playrix for this one. Barb
    I agree wholeheartedly with you Barb.

Ok. I have noticed that township dosen always show the naximum. mainly on things like houses… it will say 1/1 until it is 1/2.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Kempton View Post
    Ok. I have noticed that township dosen always show the naximum. mainly on things like houses… it will say 1/1 until it is 1/2.

Hi Daniel, the Wiki offers a ton of useful tables and charts that provide just the kind of info you seem to be looking for.

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Township_Wiki:Content

Specifically the Houses listing can be found here: https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Houses
    Last edited by BJK14; 11-15-2019 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    Here is, what they at least answered:

... Most likely it is a player you've helped before with changed profile picture and name of the town. Please note that the tab with exclamation mark can contain random players. ...
    The now blue first sentence - which is meant as their explanation to getting "100 thank you letters in one day" from the same person - would still mean that you had helped one and the same person 100 times in one day, whatever their name was on that day and wherever they came from on your Help request tab.
    I find it rather unlikely that you wouldn't even remember these many helps? and maybe say, "but I helped xx and then got letters from y".
    OTOH, as nothing (bad) followed up of it, nice occurrence