Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 30.10 The Newest Update is LIVE (iOS, Android, Mac)

Also, ich hab gewechselt von android zu ios und hab den facebook account meiner Tochter genutzt, aber das war schon vor zwei Wochen. Ich habe mich gleich wieder ausgeloggt und das Spiel mit Gamecenter verbunden. Die Kleeblätter habe ich nach dem Update bekommen. Daher dachte ich zunächst, es hängt damit zusammen. Ich habe schon an playrix geschrieben. Wie ist das, ich bekomme dann eine Nummer?

English: I changed from android to ios two weeks ago, using my daughter‘s facebook account. I immediatly logged out and connected to gamecenter. I got the clovers after the last update, so I thought it was related to that
    Last edited by Monaco; 11-01-2019 at 09:32 PM.
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW

Ah ich habe da ne conversationID, soll ich die an Dreadnought senden?

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    If I have translated DD's reply correctly, I don't think it is to suggest there is a way to visit a player we have helped. Rather just a question to Monaco whether she has visited their town, as in she hasn't stated they haven't shown up elsewhere, maybe they are on one of her help/friends/pending lists.

As far as I'm aware we cannot find players we have helped. Actually that would be a nice addition to have
    I always help as much as I can and there are always new players in my list, but I can‘t remember to have helped one player with the name -Regatta- so many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    Ah ich habe da ne conversationID, soll ich die an Dreadnought senden?
    Ja, mit der Bitte um Hilfe durch Anna, wie oben gesagt.
    Ich würde die wenn auch kurzzeitige FB-Verbindung erwähnen (mit Datumsdaten), weil es in der Vergangenheit (harbour glitch) da einen Zusammenhang zu geben schien. Auch die jetzige Game center Verbindung, einfach so viele Daten wie möglich.
    Und dann eben, dass es nach dem update aufgetreten ist - und, ob Du demjenigen tatsächlich (einmal) geholfen hattest.

Daumen bleiben gedrückt.

English translation:
    I have a conversationID, should I send that to Dreadnought?
    Yes, with the request for help from Anna, as stated above.
    I would mention the albeit short-term FB connection (with dates), because in the past (harbor glitch) there seemed to be a connection. Also the current game center connection, just as much data as possible.
    And then that it occurred after the update - and if you actually (once) helped them.

Keeping my fingers crossed.
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-01-2019 at 09:35 PM. Reason: lol, Downton, not bad at all! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Ja, mit der Bitte um Hilfe durch Anna, wie oben gesagt.
    Ich würde die wenn auch kurzzeitige FB-Verbindung erwähnen (mit Datumsdaten), weil es in der Vergangenheit (harbour glitch) da einen Zusammenhang zu geben schien. Auch die jetzige Game center Verbindung, einfach so viele Daten wie möglich.
    Und dann eben, dass es nach dem update aufgetreten ist - und, ob Du demjenigen tatsächlich (einmal) geholfen hattest.

Daumen bleiben gedrückt.

English translation:

Yes, with the request for help from Anna, as stated above.I would mention the albeit short-term FB connection (with dates), because in the past (harbor glitch) there seemed to be a connection. Also the current game center connection, just as much data as possible.And then that it occurred after the update - and if you actually (once) helped him.

Keeping my fingers crossed.
    Ok, dann versuche ich das mal, danke für die Hilfe dd!

Ok, dann versuche ich das mal, danke für die Hilfe dd!
    gerne doch and then think of Jay's suggestion to change the related passwords, if possible.
    It's so crazy that we get nervous about a thing that should be simply a nice gesture - hopefully it just is!

gerne doch and then think of Jay's suggestion to change the related passwords, if possible.
    It's so crazy that we get nervous about a thing that should be simply a nice gesture - hopefully it just is!
    yes indeed, I really appreciate to get so many clovers, but when I don‘t know the origin, well, suspicious

But which passwords I should change? I don‘t have a password at gamecenter, only a username

But which passwords I should change? I don‘t have a password at gamecenter, only a username
    Your FB password, and as DD said, temporarily disconnect BUT tell support .

That was the question - containing "did you help them (f.e. once) / could you visit them / somehow".
    Instead of "Hast Du die Stadt besucht" it would have been a tad more clear with "Hast Du die Stadt besuchen können".
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    If I have translated DD's reply correctly, I don't think it is to suggest there is a way to visit a player we have helped. Rather just a question to Monaco whether she has visited their town, as in she hasn't stated they haven't shown up elsewhere, maybe they are on one of her help/friends/pending lists.

As far as I'm aware we cannot find players we have helped. Actually that would be a nice addition to have
    Danke DD
    Alles ist jetzt klar (Kommisar ;p)
    Thanks Downton
    My question of if we could visit was triggered by DDs answer. Thought I might have missed something obvious.
    It would also be nice to revisit towns we've liked though that might cause privacy issues