Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 30.10 The Newest Update is LIVE (iOS, Android, Mac)

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine and rainbows View Post
    When checking on Event Board, it says 'Get more rewards by buying the Gold Pass'.
    So it would seem to be another opportunity to spend t-cash?
    Saw that meanwhile, too, and my thoughts exactly. So I guess Anna's remark about the fun relates rather to the event per se.

ETA: btw, saw a Gold Pass feature in another game I play (a card game) - it updates the rewards to more and better. For money. now, who'd have thought it
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-01-2019 at 09:04 PM.

I had 100 thank you letters at the town hall today, all from the same „person“, called -Regatta-. Has anyone else made this experience or is this a glitch or has my town been hacked? I‘m a little bit frightened now.
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    I had 100 thank you letters at the town hall today, all from the same „person“, called -Regatta-. Has anyone else made this experience or is this a glitch or has my town been hacked? I‘m a little bit frightened now.
    Huh ... gives me the creeps -Gänsehaut-, I‘ve never had something like that, thankfully

Quote Originally Posted by Thelmaavenport View Post
    very good, I believe it's ok
    New update won't install on my galaxy s9. Tried uninstalling and that didnt work either.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 11-01-2019 at 09:16 PM. Reason: removed block quote

verständlich. Nie gehört, nie gesehen, ist mir unerklärlich. Hast Du die Stadt besucht und einen normalen Coop vorgefunden?
    und hast Du's ingame an Playrix berichtet?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    verständlich. Nie gehört, nie gesehen, ist mir unerklärlich. Hast Du die Stadt besucht und einen normalen Coop vorgefunden?
    und hast Du's ingame an Playrix berichtet?
    A question about your answerDD as am curious to learn.
    We can visit people who have helped us via recent helpers tab, but how do we visit people we have helped?
    (Obviously other than those on our friends, pending, and suggestions tabs)

ETA. Yikes Monaco. Hoping the explanation would be game not completely loaded yet, but would think in that case they'd all be from Ernie. I would alter my passwords Just In Case.
    Last edited by JayS; 11-01-2019 at 08:47 PM.

No, I Haven‘t replied to playrix, yet. I hoped it would be a new feature or something like that, since the last update. On the one hand it‘s nice to have so many clovers, but I really don‘t know, what playrix will think about that. I think, I‘m going to report it.
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW

... I think, I‘m going to report it.
    good idea - pronto and what Jay said.
    And as soon as you get the ticket ID (top right behind the i), I suggest you send it as PM to Anna Petrova and/or dread and ask for help, by checking your ticket at Playrix, so it goes faster, possibly.

are you on FB? if so, mention that, too.

Daumen gedrückt, dass da nur wieder so'n Algorithmus rumspinnt
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-01-2019 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    We can visit people who have helped us via recent helpers tab, but how do we visit people we have helped?
    (Obviously other than those on our friends, pending, and suggestions tabs)
    That was the question - containing "did you help them (f.e. once) / could you visit them / somehow".
    Instead of "Hast Du die Stadt besucht" it would have been a tad more clear with "Hast Du die Stadt besuchen können".

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    (Obviously other than those on our friends, pending, and suggestions tabs)....
    If I have translated DD's reply correctly, I don't think it is to suggest there is a way to visit a player we have helped. Rather just a question to Monaco whether she has visited their town, as in she hasn't stated they haven't shown up elsewhere, maybe they are on one of her help/friends/pending lists.

As far as I'm aware we cannot find players we have helped. Actually that would be a nice addition to have
    Last edited by Downton; 11-01-2019 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Lol DD ;)