Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 30.10 The Newest Update is LIVE (iOS, Android, Mac)

30.10 The Newest Update is LIVE (iOS, Android, Mac)

Hey, Townshippers!

There’s a new update of the game for all our iOS, Android, and Mac players.
    Don’t miss out on Professor’s experiments next week to get knockout rewards!

PROFESSOR'S EXPERIMENTS

💥 Professor Verne is on the verge of a great discovery! Help him carry out his experiments and make a scientific breakthrough!
    🚁 Complete tasks while performing regular in-game actions.
    🎯 Score points and win awesome rewards.
    👑 Use the Gold Pass to unlock more amazing rewards.

ALSO

🍭 The Bubble Gum Festival will open its doors: get gumballs from the gumball machine to earn event points and win prizes!
    🍔 Treat your townspeople to delicious burgers in the Fastfood Stars Event.
    🏂 Get your snowboard ready for the Snow Ride!
    🏡 2 new town expansions and 1 in the Zoo.

Last edited by Anna Petrova; 11-05-2019 at 02:44 PM.

Why haven't you mentioned kindle players?
    Last edited by dreadnought; 10-30-2019 at 02:05 PM. Reason: removed block quote

Thanks, Anna!

Looking forward to some of the events and the expansions - don't see any advantage in them needing longer and longer, the 1st now over 3 days. Just saying, maybe for next time...

And I'd be interested to know a bit about the Gold Pass in advance, if you could, pls? That way we'd be prepared better for the new thing.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Why haven't you mentioned kindle players?
    JJay, 'cause Kindle players are using the Android platform, just as Google Play users. So I guess I didn't miss out anyone — the update for all mobile platforms and also Mac is out 😉

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Thanks, Anna! And I'd be interested to know a bit about the Gold Pass in advance, if you could, pls? That way we'd be prepared better for the new thing.
    My pleasure, _DD_ 😊 To my regret, I cannot share the info yet. But personally I think it's going to be super fun. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Cheers,
    Anna

Just updated - how do we alter our roads, pavements etc? - Found it - top left hand corner +
    Last edited by Farosinthesun; 10-30-2019 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    My pleasure, _DD_ ������ To my regret, I cannot share the info yet. But personally I think it's going to be super fun. I hope you guys enjoy it.
    Thanks again, Anna oi... then I hope, that what comes later, with the fact, will be a good explanation - good as in better than for earlier situations with changes (that Playrix didn't see worthy to be mentioned or explained).
    For the fun I have no problems to rely on your opinion already.

Can anyone explain what the skins feature does? From the helicopter pad, there is a new icon on the top left corner that leads to two options (helicopter and hekicopter pad, I think) but I can't figure out what changes they make to the look of the game...

The golden pass is part of a new event. Does that mean that there are also new decorations?
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_

And I'd be interested to know a bit about the [B
    Gold Pass[/B] in advance, if you could, pls? That way we'd be prepared better for the new thing.

When checking on Event Board, it says 'Get more rewards by buying the Gold Pass'.

So it would seem to be another opportunity to spend t-cash?
    Love makes everything grow more beautiful

great one

very good, I believe it's ok