Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 30.10 The Newest Update is LIVE (iOS, Android, Mac)

Hm ich glaube auch, ganz anonym kann man nicht sein. Aber egal jetzt haben sie alles inklusive Screenshot und dann werde ich sehen, was sie damit anstellen
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW

yep, und hoffentlich finden sie's raus, wo das Zeug her- und wie's zu Dir kam.
    Dass bisher weiter nix Ungewöhnliches passiert ist, ist ja schon mal ein gutes Zeichen.

Nein, das war das einzige bisher und wie gesagt, eigtl hab ich nix gegen Kleeblätter

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    ...eigtl hab ich nix gegen Kleeblätter
    so kamma's auch sehen *g* - aber, back to the roots, i.e. the happening: einer Person 100mal an einem Tag (!) zu helfen, ist schon schwierig genug, und ohne sich daran zu erinnern... eher unwahrscheinlich. Bin gespannt, was rauskommt.

Just for your information, the problem is solved now. They didn‘t find anything irregular, so I can use the clovers

Thanks for the info, Monaco! and happy clovering!

but even if not irregular, I wish they would have explained how that could (regularly) happen...

Just for your information, the problem is solved now. They didn‘t find anything irregular, so I can use the clovers
    Yay Monaco. Happy to hear it.
    I ended up doing 6 HoL tasks last week and kept thinking of you

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Thanks for the info, Monaco! and happy clovering!

but even if not irregular, I wish they would have explained how that could (regularly) happen...
    Here is, what they at least answered:

Hi Tina,

Thank you for contacting us! We double-checked your account and weren't able to find anything wrong with it. Most likely it is a player you've helped before with changed profile picture and name of the town. Please note that the tab with exclamation mark can contain random players.

If you have any other questions, please submit a new issue and describe the situation in as much detail as possible.

As soon as we get your reply, we'll do our best to help. Have a good day!

I‘m not sure what they concretely mean in the bold print sentence, maybe that the player used hyphens at the beginning and end of his name?

Here is, what they at least answered:

Hi Tina,

Thank you for contacting us! We double-checked your account and weren't able to find anything wrong with it. Most likely it is a player you've helped before with changed profile picture and name of the town. Please note that the tab with exclamation mark can contain random players.

If you have any other questions, please submit a new issue and describe the situation in as much detail as possible.

As soon as we get your reply, we'll do our best to help. Have a good day!

I‘m not sure what they concretely mean in the bold print sentence, maybe that the player used hyphens at the beginning and end of his name?
    Just that the people needing help (all have red ! ) aren't necessarily on your friends list. Can also be from the "suggested" tab-in other words players at a similar level chosen by played at random / by chance/ (blindfold/ out of a hat)

Spieler gewählt durch Playrix Zufallsgenerator
    ! = Exclamation Mark
    Last edited by JayS; 11-12-2019 at 08:54 PM.

FFE235B3-F133-455B-9A22-6A7E831E255A.gif
    I did not think about that at all. Thx Jay for clarification