Thread: Mining tools have mostly disappeared.

Mining tools have mostly disappeared.

For the last week or so my trains have not been bringing mining tools like they always have. I can get in 6 or so trains and not a mining tool to be seen. Tried contacting support, what a joke. "Choose a category" ? So there is no category that matches my issue .and I have been forced to start a "new conversation" when I never finished the last conversation. Any ideas on how to get help with this ?

Quote Originally Posted by chattery41 View Post
    For the last week or so my trains have not been bringing mining tools like they always have. I can get in 6 or so trains and not a mining tool to be seen. Tried contacting support, what a joke. "Choose a category" ? So there is no category that matches my issue .and I have been forced to start a "new conversation" when I never finished the last conversation. Any ideas on how to get help with this ?
    Opening more than one ticket at a time with support doesn't bring answers any quicker.

I went through a long patch of trains bringing tools only 1 in 18 on average for about 3 months so feel your pain.

Find that the more tools I have, the more the trains bring, so only advice would be to use as few as possible to build up a surplus until "normal" service is resumed.

Send lots of planes, fill zoo orders and use HoL in addition to buying ore from Dealer. Once in a blue moon tools are offered for coin in the market and the special discount can be ok, though Ive never bought at less than 40% off.

Hope that helps some, and that more experienced players will also add tips

I've experienced this many times - lack of mining tools.

Here are a couple of observations. First, the trains do seem to have a cycle. They concentrate on barn supplies and just when you get close to getting what you need will switch to land expansion items and etc. So a drought on mining tools would be part of that cycle. The second observation is that when I'm doing mining tasks the trains seem to "sense" that and start bringing more of them. As a result I've started using a few pickaxes intentionally to try to get the trains to start bringing tools again. For what it's worth it appears to work.