Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regattas as Co-op Busters

Regattas as Co-op Busters

These regattas with crate filling tasks are co-op breakers. Last time we lost half our co-op. This time, with a much smaller team, we still lost a third. (Want to help us rebuild? Join us #RY6H39.)

Crate filling tasks pit members against each other, fighting instead of working as a team. They've got to go.

Couple it with 3-part tasks... And we were so inundated with low point tasks, all the 135 point tasks were exceptionally long (boats, boots, pizzas) and there were never enough quicker 135 point tasks on the board... Not even 130-ish but everyone wants 135. Honestly... I can't even begin with how many things were leaving people frustrated with the game and each other.

We're usually the co-op everyone wants to play with - our helps are insane. We have fun in chat. But we can't take another round of these kinds of regattas. People didn't just quit the co-op, some quit the game.

Why so few animal feeding, helicopter, mining, HoL tasks at 135 points? Why in gold league are there so many tasks popping up of 120 or less? Why are there ANY under 100?!

Our co-op buys lots of Tcash. We endlessly feed the merchant. Aren't these the people you want to stay in the game? Isn't the point of co-ops to get people to play more for the camaraderie? Someone has *got* to change this.
    Last edited by RCfan; 11-04-2019 at 07:46 PM. Reason: additional info

I agree 100 percent, The Inter-seasonal regatta lost the good tasks that they had and now the regular regatta suffers from losing the good tasks, and none should be under 100 and a lot more 135 tasks that aren't locking players up for over a day with nothing to do.

The whole idea should be to get everybody playing the game as much as possible, not getting bored because they have nothing to do for 5 to seven hours and decide to go do something else.
    Filling plane/train crates was a good one, collecting coins, everybody loves the house of luck tasks, not enough of them.

The game should promote and reward people for working together a lot more than it does and should keep people interested in playing rather than being bored and quitting

The Inter-seasonal regatta does not have enough available tasks for thirty players and people are always waiting for a new chest to get new tasks and that can create a lot animosity and boredom, driving players from the game as well!

Quote Originally Posted by RCfan View Post
    These regattas with crate filling tasks are co-op breakers. Last time we lost half our co-op. This time, with a much smaller team, we still lost a third. (Want to help us rebuild? Join us #RY6H39.)

Crate filling tasks pit members against each other, fighting instead of working as a team. They've got to go.

Couple it with 3-part tasks... And we were so inundated with low point tasks, all the 135 point tasks were exceptionally long (boats, boots, pizzas) and there were never enough quicker 135 point tasks on the board... Not even 130-ish but everyone wants 135. Honestly... I can't even begin with how many things were leaving people frustrated with the game and each other.

We're usually the co-op everyone wants to play with - our helps are insane. We have fun in chat. But we can't take another round of these kinds of regattas. People didn't just quit the co-op, some quit the game.

Why so few animal feeding, helicopter, mining, HoL tasks at 135 points? Why in gold league are there so many tasks popping up of 120 or less? Why are there ANY under 100?!

Our co-op buys lots of Tcash. We endlessly feed the merchant. Aren't these the people you want to stay in the game? Isn't the point of co-ops to get people to play more for the camaraderie? Someone has *got* to change this.
    We only have 3 people in our co-op and that is hard enough to get the 135 pt tasks. I admire any large group that can work together and win. I agree that more 135 pt tasks should be available. I have refreshed the tasks before multiple times and still not find the tasks we need. I even decided to sit this one out so they have a better chance. This might have to be a resolution but that will really mess up those wanting items from the yacht club. The developers need to fix all of this or more and more will be leaving the game. It used to be so much fun.

I agree completely!!! I have lost my best co-op members over this. I have always been for keeping it interesting changes .....if it's for the good of all! Even harder tasks are okay.... Except harder = impossible! (especially for your lower level members) or you have to pay out your t-cash, building supplies, etc that are hard to come by & we all don't have a big $$$ account in our real life towns to keep up with some/ most mayors! Or harder tasks for less points! I think perhaps playrix should go back to the ole drawing room & rethink their changes of late.

I believe as previously stated by others that co-ops, regattas, chat & in general that it's supposed to be fun to play a game! I have always thought games, friendly competitions, meeting new people to chat with & making new friends was a great way to spend time & even money >as long as you have it to spend after all the bills are paid😉< to unwind from real life & reduce some stress!

Have i been wrong in my thinking???

The problem is that developers get us to spend a lot more tcash by making the regattas a more difficult and miserable experience.

I agree the current set up is totally broken if your game goal is to enjoy playing.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

I totally agree...tired of having to spend $$$$ just to keep up

Has anyone experienced the #of people in coop are way higher than yours ? ( in Regatta? We have 3 people and others have 10 players 7 players!! We cant compete with that...please let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Lancaster View Post
    Has anyone experienced the #of people in coop are way higher than yours ? ( in Regatta? We have 3 people and others have 10 players 7 players!! We cant compete with that...please let me know
    If you look closer at their co-op board you'll notice that they have the same number of people racing as you. The other members who aren't racing, could be extra helpful, which would give them a slight advantage, or away on holiday/no longer playing.

In theory, a solo co-op can be racing against a full coop of 30, provided only 1 is racing.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post

In theory, a solo co-op can be racing against a full coop of 30, provided only 1 is racing.
    I wonder whether that ever happened!
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 136
    Platform: iOS