Thread: is there a way..

is there a way..

is there a way to contact someone in game?? something like a chat in game?? not co-op chat ... personal chat to someone

No, there isn't.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

aww such a pity ... as i needed to ask someone something

Quote Originally Posted by Karin Lottering View Post
    is there a way to contact someone in game?? something like a chat in game?? not co-op chat ...
    but remember also, that Coops are the ingame means
    You could join their Coop on a Monday, unless they're closed,
    and you can ask someone from your Coop to go there with your msg or question, if you're the leader of your Coop and don't want to leave.

The only way I have figured out to talk in game is to use you town sign. It's only a short message and you have to make sure they see it. So if I can help someone I will change my name to "Hi XXXX, are you feeling better?" This way if they pay attention to helps they will notice who helped them.
    I had a health problem earlier this year and communicated with non-coop friends by use of my sign small thing. Off for surgery, feeling better, another surgery and so.

You might try it and see if it works for you.
    Just Curious,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Towns: Darkwood (Gary) WMZ83A
    Silver Lake (Alana) 2QS589
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN
    Looking for a new co-op? Check us out!

Quote Originally Posted by Karin Lottering View Post
    is there a way to contact someone in game?? something like a chat in game?? not co-op chat ... personal chat to someone
    If you are friends with that person and able to send them an invitation to join your co-op, you can personalise the message on the invite - for example - "Hi.... Can I join your co-op?" or " Beware of...... They sabotaged our race" etc. They can send you a reply in the same way.

Just become facebook friends