Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: October 2019 Update [Android/iOS/MAC/Kindle]

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    Has anyone seen the Kindle update yet?
    Katville, it's out as well! 🏃

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    The update has arrived for MacOS now too!
    And, for me at least, for kindle too

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Katville View Post
    Has anyone seen the Kindle update yet?
    I have it in one town, but not the other

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Katville, it's out as well! 🏃
    Hello Anna Petrova. Good (or maybe these days unusual) to see you here. Can you tell us what Playrix's plan for the forum is? Will it continue? The moderators have more information than members, but seemingly can't share it. It would be good if you could share with us more. Thank you.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Hello Anna Petrova. Good (or maybe these days unusual) to see you here. Can you tell us what Playrix's plan for the forum is? Will it continue? The moderators have more information than members, but seemingly can't share it. It would be good if you could share with us more. Thank you.
    Hi, JJay,

    Thanks for your question. As I have mentioned here, our Township Forum is supported as before, currently we have no plans on closing it down. Things haven't chnge since then 😎
    In case there are any changes in the future, we’ll definitely give you a heads up.

    I hope this clears the air.

    Regards,
    Anna

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hi, JJay,

    Thanks for your question. As I have mentioned here, our Township Forum is supported as before, currently we have no plans on closing it down. Things haven't chnge since then 😎
    In case there are any changes in the future, we’ll definitely give you a heads up.

    I hope this clears the air.

    Regards,
    Anna
    Thanks for replying. Could you tell us why there are no competitions here anymore? There used to be competitions here but now they only appear on Facebook or other social media. Thank you.

  7. #27
    Something else that i just noticed - we can take out the airport button from the main screen:



    Or was it always there and i only discovered it now? 😅
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Something else that i just noticed - we can take out the airport button from the main screen:



    Or was it always there and i only discovered it now? 😅
    It's new. Am guessing from sneak peaks last updated beta, that the Multi-Buttons are in the pipeline and that the new additional setting will toggle them

  9. #29
    I don't mind the move button changing positions but I wish it was larger.

    Looking forward to the new skins!

  10. #30
    Folks, just in case the Edit button has been moved, it's right here now:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •