Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gargoyle Contest

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    No, it wasn't. I told you they have their reasons for not holding that contest here
    Yup.
    The only thing in 'reasons' I understood was that on that first contest EVERYONE who joined got the Gargoyle.
    Reason why the contests stopped was never clear(ed) to me...
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

No, it wasn't. I told you they have their reasons for not holding that contest here
    I would be interested to know the reasons there are no contests on the forum anymore

I would be also interested to see these reasons here, too, pls.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I would be interested to know the reasons there are no contests on the forum anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I would be also interested to see these reasons here, too, pls.
    For that i guess you'll have to ask playrix directly.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Oh ok. I thought you meant that you had given Ruud the reason for this. As for mentioning asking Playrix rather than Anna. Is it fair to think Anna is not so much a part of this forum anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Oh ok. I thought you meant that you had given Ruud the reason for this. As for mentioning asking Playrix rather than Anna. Is it fair to think Anna is not so much a part of this forum anymore?
    No, it isn't, Anna is still part of the forum, nothing changed about that (lucky for us)
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    FORUM RULES

ah OK. I thought you knew the reasons you had told Ruud about. So it was rather that you assumed they had their reasons.

told you they have their reasons for not holding that contest here
    ====
    psst, Downton, don't give them ideas Anna told us in her latest reply she would tell us if something changed...

[QUOTE=_DD_;1581550]ah OK. I thought you knew the reasons you had told Ruud about. So it was rather that you assumed they had their reasons.

Alright, seems like i have to spell it out. There are reasons, of which i have knowledge of, but i'm not at liberty to share that particular information. Hope this clears up any misunderstandings, and let's just leave it at that.
    FORUM RULES

No, it isn't, Anna is still part of the forum, nothing changed about that (lucky for us)
    Glad to hear it

...Alright, seems like i have to spell it out. There are reasons, of which i have knowledge of, but i'm not at liberty to share that particular information. Hope this clears up any misunderstandings, and let's just leave it at that.
    Well obviously we will have to leave it at that. Shame there isn't an openness as to decisions made regarding the forum with its members though.
    Last edited by Downton; 10-28-2019 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Lol DD yes you are right ;)

Before we leave it definitely to this, I really hope that it is clear that I am not privileged to have more information than my colleague Forummers.
    And it just seemed that way for a moment.

Lyrics in my mind: "She moves in mysterious ways"
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 10-29-2019 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Anna, thanks for being less mysterious ;)
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android